View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 12:54 AM

Credits: 2,177
SyntaxError73 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibyl View Post
broken link

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/pollinat/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/pollinat/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/pollinat/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/pollinat/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/pollinat/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/pollinat/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/pollinat/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/pollinat/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127
I am aware of that issue. I have reported it to Hall of Famer. he hasn't replied yet...

I am pretty sure it has something to do with the theme. I don't know why it's working for me then...