View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Aspiring

Credits: 11,043
Nieth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Nieth

A few other people are doing it so I suppose I should as well!

A few features I'd like to eventually see in MSA are;

- When creating a new adoptable, to be able to set a bunch of different appearance options, and allow the adopter to choose a color scheme that they would like their pets to have, as well as the 'random rare' event that is already in place. Sometimes people want to be able to pick the color they would like their pet to be, just don't allow them to pick the rare colors!

- Allow users to be able to pick which gender they want there pet to be, I suppose this counts as a stat.

- Allow administrators to do mini-edits on the site, rather than having to go to the ACP to make minor adjustments. Something like and edit function at the top of every page, or be able to add shops on-site.

- A gallery accessible in the control panel where you can view all of the uploaded images.

- A built in CSS/HTML editor for the ACP so that you don't have to go to the file manager and edit files. (I'm not sure if this was already asked for.) [Little things that force users to go to the file manager less and less, it makes things more convenient.]

- A theme creator/editor would be nice, but I know that's well out of the question for now, so I won't bother. ( Or a few more editable default themes.)

- Auction house for pets/items, or the ability to set up user shops. (I think that one is pretty self-explanitory.)

- The ability to upload more than one default avatar for the site, and allow users to pick which one they would like to use in their profile.

- Officially add on the 'click-rewards' feature, so that when users click pets to level them up, they also have a chance of gaining an item.

That's all I can think of for now, but I'll probably add more~