Thread: Fiverr bul*shit
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 PM

Credits: 48,365
Nemesis is on a distinguished road
Default Fiverr bul*shit

I am in a heated debate right now with fiverr for no reason. My gig was re-evaluated and failed this time around. Even though its been running for more than six months with no changes made. I can't show you my gig now cas its deactivated.
Note: my gig was a promotion for my hosting, that is lifetime of hosting for 5$ rather than paying 2.99 monthly!
Heres what is says is wrong:

1) Your gig seems to contain a promotion of external service, website or product
2) Your service delivery duration seems to exceed the maximum of 30 days currently permitted on Fiverr

First off on number 1) my gig did not promote anything accept the hosting stats, disk space, bandwidth etc... only after a purchase was made was the sites address given to the clients control panel the damn thing they bought.

now 2) is just complete bullshit as the rep told me to read their terms carefully again and I did, I even used ctrl + F to serach for 30 days service limit which again is non existant.

I have no idea why they are doing this to me. I have 100% seller rating and have made 80$ for myself and 20$ for them. Again this is bullcrap