Thread: PHP Coders?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 05:57 PM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,651
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road
Default PHP Coders?

Hey guys,

I am planning a surprise site, but I will definitely will be needing someone to do some slight script modifications. Unfortunatley, I do not currently have the funds to pay coders in PHP, but, if there is something else you'd be interested in return for the scripting, then we can work something out.

This will be built on Mysidia Adoptables Script 1.3.0, and I really don't plan on upgrading after that. Here is the things I am currently wanting to implement into the site:
-Multiple Adopt Pages
(there must be 3 different places for pets to be 'sold' at, no more, no less)
-Stats
(Only shows on pets level 1 or higher, able to set a range for all of the pets, so, when setting up the site, it would be like this:
Stat Name: [min] to [max] and each pet will have a randomly chosen variable for said stat, falling between the min. and max. I'd like this to be seen right when the user clicks to view a pet. Here are the different stats; Intelligence, Stamina, Strength, Speed.)
-Description Shown
(So that the species/type description (what you see when adopting) is seen on any pet of that species' page.)
---
And that's it. If you'd be interested in modifying the script to even just include one of these features, please shoot me a PM or post here for more info. If you have any questions about the site itself, please PM me.

Any way that I could pay besides real life currencies can be worked out. I can do art (not that I'm great with digital), and I'm rather good with pixels, I can write anything you need (I excel in my Honors English class and enjoy writing and do so quickly), give site ideas/species concepts...anything you need, really.

So, please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Iris