View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 03:21 PM
The Chamomile Tea Drinker

Credits: 4,658
Linkin-Dreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi_Chicken View Post
I would check the table prefix_settings and see if the theme is set to simple, also check that it is all lowercase and that the folder is lowercase as well.

Then check prefix_users and see what your theme is set at. The users setting for the theme will override the sites settings. So if the theme is working when you are logged in then you should see a difference in those two tables.
I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by prefix_settings and prefix_users. Elaborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdragontears
You can fix the siggy part by opening up myadopts.php and FIND (cntrl F) public_html. Then when you get to the correct bbcode snippet just delete the public_html and save =)

Edit this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer

Well usually you are not supposed to have that public_html part in adoptable link. Chances are you entered the field 'script path' field with public_html, check your config.php to see if this is true.
Hang on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Config file
$scriptpath = '/public_html';
Is that not meant to be there?

As mentioned before, I'm a total noob to this kind of coding and I only managed to add a new link to the sidebar with great difficulty. Even though it seemed like a good idea at the time (Myadopts doesn't really give me the flexability I wanted) I'm starting to regret that decision. Oh well, the early days generally are rocky, I suppose.