View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 07:15 PM

Credits: 16,532
parayna is on a distinguished road

Ooh, this sounds like it will be an amazing update! I can't wait for it to be released! :D Having an admin cp function of being able to add backgrounds to pets with transparent backgrounds, being able to add images over the top for items and 'mutations' would also be amazing :3 Maybe even putting that together with the breeding and allowing your babies to borrow parts from the parents and layer them together XD I know that it is possible (as people have done it), it's just I don't know how to do things like that and I know loads of people would absolutely love it! Even as an official mod would be great lol XD Keeping the old breeding way would be cool as well though, so having both would allow for you to maybe turn one, the other, or both off, or something? If you don't fancy it on your site XD

I'm kind of getting ahead of myself here but as time goes on I'm getting more excited aha XD

EDIT: Also got struck with the idea of being able to choose whether 'mutations'/items, etc. can show up on certain genders. So say you had a lion with the 'mane' mutation, it would be cool if you could make it so that that mutation isn't available for the female version! Not sure that would be easy to do... but just an idea XD

Last edited by parayna; 09-06-2015 at 07:29 PM.