View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:19 PM

Credits: 8,152
Isura is on a distinguished road

That might be possible. At the moment I test a hostingserver which need payment and they offer a testing account for seven days so everyone can test their service without creating an own account. It could be that the testing account don't allow the 'www' part.

Okay now I tried it now with Mys 1.3.3 and now nothing work anymore. When I try to enter the index.php I get this:

PHP Code:
 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /www/htdocs/..../templates/compile/wrt5144b691582536.34222966' in /www/htdocs/..../inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /www/htdocs/.../inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(201): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/www/htdocs/tes...', '<?php /* Smarty...', Object(Template)) #1 /www/htdocs/.../inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(155): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource() #2 /www/htdocs/.../inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #3 /www/htdocs/.../classes/class_frame.php(226): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #4 /www/htdocs/.../classes/class_mysidia.php(449): Frame->render() #5 /www/htdocs/.../index.php(86): Mysidia->output() #6 /w in /www/htdocs/.../inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44