View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 25,175
PTGigi
Cool Gigi's Thread of Flash [Games]

So it seems I should make this thread Hello I'm Gigi, recently (last year sometime) I got Adobe Flash and then later learned how to actually use it XD I do a combination between animations/programs. Mostly a little of each.

So what is teh Gigi working on right now? My "Make a Mewtwo" game. It's a "doll-maker" type thing where you can color him whatever you want. I'm adding a bunch of different patterns and designs, features, extra additions, etc. It's a funny little game that I'm putting a lot of effort into, it's taken me a couple months to get to a point where I can say its almost done (and on a funny note, explaining to my mom what this was is NOT my idea of fun Plus she thinks Mewtwo is a she and was prego How I don't know *facepalm*)

Also! I'm looking for ANY ideas for the game. Patterns, eyes, mouths, decoration, etc. To simply list I got stuff like:
Patterns: Simple (paws, tail, muzzle, ears, underbelly, etc), Cheetah, Zebra, Spots (just dots for now), Yin-Yang, Stripes (candy cane-like), etc
Decoration: Wings (dragon for now), Skull, Unicorn horn, hand glow, claws, etc
Backgrounds: Color, Gradient, Skies, etc

So ANY ideas are happily accepted :D I'm trying to put as much into this as I can :3
Preview images:
Claws, a few arm and ear patterns, a few muzzle and belly patterns, a few tail patterns, body and a few eyes/mouths (program design has changed since this screenshot but the Mewtwo/eyes/mouths are still present), etc

Else:

Other Flash Plans:
-More game type things :3
-Explore areas? (for my site :3)
-Possibly a horse/dragon/other "Make a _____" typed game
-More animations :3 (comic, tutorials, humor, etc)

Finished Flash projects:

Animations:
-Spazztasticalish Mewtwo + Mew (link)
-Sai's Wonderland (link)
-Mewtwo Animation (version 1 (has glowing eyes) version 2 (full animation))

Interactive:
-Sai the Mewtwo (link)
-Snake Game (pony themed, for Kaeliah, don't have a link for it but with Kaeliah's permission I may upload it to DA and can post a link to there)
-Explore map for MM2+ (link when my site opens :D)

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic

Last edited by PTGigi; 01-17-2011 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Added more links :3