View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Pet-Sim.Online

Credits: 45,094
Missy Master is an unknown quantity at this point

@HOF:

Thanks! And yes that was a horrible choice of mine for merged colors ughhh!! hahah!

@ Kyttias

Glad you like it! :)

1. It's overlaying, as I understand the mechanics of it. I coded it from a base script for image merging I had commissioned. It's imagemerge basically.

2. If the same shape and size is kept, and one has a glow or something else, anything else really, on one parent, that should transfer over. You can mess with the opacity too, in class-breeding!

3. I can't say if it will work with transparent, I'd say just experiment, really. Whatever is on the image for the parents is directly melded and merged, so you want a clear background around each pet image if you DON'T want that to carry over.

4. For my own site, right now I have it limited to one level and one breed that's onsite, but it's a really good question about limiting it --- I wouldn't trust the members to not try to mix and match, and while the results might be amusing, that can get really -- a little too interesting lol.

I am thinking that the limiting will have to come from controlling who breeds with who and what--- always the like-species that will 'match'.