Thread: Dacankey
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 06:55 AM
***** SpottedMare.com

Credits: 10,378
Mortain is on a distinguished road

so, after being manipulated into doing his dirty work CVPR is a total dirtbag.

When i got to know silver and step back and look at the whole thing on my own i decided to tell silver what cvpr (carlos) was up too.

Carlos also tried to get me to pay for his investements into dacankey saying (i had more money than him) when he's the one who agreed to give me 200$ a month for rigganmore development for artists. I also hired him as a coder for rigganmore, which he gave me no work as per contract and NDA.

He's a con man and a sheister who is afraid to do his own dirty work. He gets others to do it for him so his hands can remain clean and good looking.

He's also a racist who spouts NIG*** in his rap songs and puts down minorities, women and touts up the gang lifestyle. Don't believe me, hit up his sound cloud.

i will not, nor ever again, use virtual pet list, support ANY game CVPR has a hand in, or will I talk to him again. I fired him from rigganmore before he could also take over my game, which he was making designs to do I believe.

I posted the screenshots to give silver the smoking gun he needed, despite them putting me in a bad light in the beginning. I will admit my faults, i was fooled. but silver and i are now partners in his new game, which is in his name and registered to him, so no one can take it from him.