View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:44 AM

Credits: 10,257
redheadturkey is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Just installed ---

Hey!

Just installed this on a server running php 5.4.6 - got it all installed just fine, went through the whole installation, then when I got to the 'you need to log in before you can access the CP part' ---- this is what I got---------and the actual Admin section DID come up just fine, I just couldn't do anything there because of not being logged in ( it did make my account too) :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class PDO either does not exist!' in /home/zpxarxwa/public_html/classes/class_loader.php:26 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->load('PDO') #1 /home/zpxarxwa/public_html/classes/class_database.php(3): spl_autoload_call('PDO') #2 /home/zpxarxwa/public_html/classes/class_loader.php(20): include('/home/zpxarxwa/...') #3 [internal function]: Loader->load('Database') #4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('Database') #5 /home/zpxarxwa/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(65): class_exists('Database') #6 /home/zpxarxwa/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(30): Mysidia->loaddb() #7 /home/zpxarxwa/public_html/inc/init.php(26): Mysidia->__construct() #8 /home/zpxarxwa/public_html/vmessage.php(3): require('/home/zpxarxwa/...') #9 {main} thrown in /home/zpxarxwa/public_html/classes/class_loader.php on line 26

I can't imagine what's wrong since it did have the AdminCP part come up fine.

The site itself won't come up at all except for the AdminCP, as far as I can tell. I do have some files on the site from an older Mysidia I was toying with using-----should I re-install all the files for just the latest installation, or is that not causing this? Thanks! :)

PS the sites at: http://www.equus-sim.com

Last edited by redheadturkey; 01-10-2013 at 08:46 AM. Reason: needed to