View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 01:33 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 86,976
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

That's... really odd, assuming nothing has been modified at all. Or, rather, I'd put the error reporting inside the index() function, rather than the top of the page, if possible.

And I'm still not without errors, either. Everything is functional, but with a lot of notices and strict warnings.

Code:
Strict Standards: Declaration of DropdownList::add() should be compatible with GUIContainer::add(GUIComponent $component, $index = -1) in/srv/disk3/1793798/www/novul/classes/class_dropdownlist.php on line 197

and

Strict Standards:  Declaration of RadioList::add() should be compatible with GUIContainer::add(GUIComponent $component, $index = -1) in /srv/disk3/1793798/www/novul/classes/class_radiolist.php on line 68
And those are just on normal pages... (editting profile options, places with forms, obviously). But worse is that I can't access the adminCP:

Code:
Warning: require(../inc/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/disk3/1793798/www/novul/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../inc/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.5.12/share/pear') in /srv/disk3/1793798/www/novul/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97
And I'm not sure why my main site does not have failed to open stream errors, just the adminCP.

I'm, of course, not on x10 Hosting. I'm actually trying out a free packing at WebFreeHosting.net. But the error was similar, so I thought I'd give a shot at posting. -o-; If I upgrade my package I can at least turn off warnings/notices/strict standards manually, as I do in my local WAMP setup.

Last edited by Kyttias; 01-17-2015 at 01:38 PM.