Thread: .:Aroha!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 11:38 AM

Credits: 10,661
Rozel
Default .:Aroha!

Aroha is no longer being worked on.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Registration is available! http://aroha.comyr.com

Hi, I'd finally like to tell everyone about my upcoming project. It still has a long way to go before completion, but I'll give updates through this thread. ^^ Also feel free to ask any questions about it that you want, but also keep in mind I don't want to give out all the secrets just yet. (:

~~~~~~~~~~
It has been said they were molded by ice and burned into life with flame. They were strengthened by dirt and tree and sand and rock. Some were even blessed by the skies to fly and to soar, for these were the Aros of Aroha.

A land awaits, and a journey begins. You have ventured into this land and have a purpose beyond all thought. You will guide the Aros, you will help them to grow and to learn and to experience life far beyond the reaches of their paradise. Take one, maybe two, and begin your adventure as you learn more about the Aroha kingdom and eventually become the ultimate collector!
~~~

The Code-
What is The Code? It's something you can gain through exploring, events, and even participating in the forums. The Code will allow you to obtain Aros, hidden throughout the website. It requires you to be somewhat active to be a great collector, and makes things a lot more fun. The Codes will change every once in awhile, so even if you think you've looked every nick and cranny you might want to start searching again! There will probably be a news post if things have changed though, so don't worry too much about it. The new codes will unlock new Aros! You start out with some money as well which allows you to buy basic Aros at the Aro shop to get you started.
~~~~~~~~~~

---
News & Updates
-
~April 19, 2011
I'm putting in a new, custom layout, thanks to Nyxi!
-
~June 12, 2011
Added in forums, allowing registration now.
---
Pet Sneak Peaks
Here are two of the pets you can get. I have made many more then this, but I will just post these two at this time. (: These are just the baby stages.

---
FAQ
(I'll post whatever questions have been asked here. None yet, though. :P)
---

I'll update this thread in a bit with more info and sneak peaks. Probably by the end of today.

Last edited by Rozel; 03-29-2012 at 10:00 AM.