View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 88,373
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

It's entirely possible! *chuckle* Look, if you can create a fake screenshot of what you want, and even better, make it with html/css in a jsbin and link it to me, then I can try to make it for you.

Keep in mind that not all items are useable, or at least not useable on pets. You may not have plans for any items like this right now, but you may in the future. (Say you need to own 'Shiny Key' to access to a certain page. It has no use, you just have to own it, so there would be no need for there to be a use button. You'll need to show me how you want items that don't need a use button to look, too.) For items with a use button, it does indeed already take users to another page to select a pet.

Items can also be sold. You also get to choose a quantity to sell. (I personally recommend getting rid of the 'toss' button, at that point, if that's alright? Less clutter for something you can essentially already do by selling the item.)