Thread: Mysgardia 2.0
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 05:23 PM

Credits: 49,884
tahbikat is on a distinguished road

So far I have these food items. I was thinking of redoing the carrot and fish to make them bigger. I also need one more herbivore item. These simply add clicks to the desired pet, going from the least amount to the greatest amount.

I may end up completely redoing these to just include 3 items that can be fed to both herbivores & carnivores since it'd be easier each time a new creature is added. Maybe little pill bottles or something idk lol. I'm not creative. ;-;

Berry & Meat Cube - 5 clicks
Carrot & Fish - 50 clicks
Salmon Steak & ??? - 100 clicks

I also have these which are supposed to allow access to certain pages where only certain adoptables with varying rarities can be found, but that's much more advanced and I'd need to find a volunteer coder or hire a coder when I ever get the funds. I'm happy with all except that ugly Myth ticket haha. Will be redone.

Then I plan on having some various potions and items that can change an adoptable to the albino variant, which is super rare to get. Down the line I may introduce new variants like corrupted, skeletal, etc but I'm not sure. There will be other enchanted items that act like eggs, except when you purchase them it'll "summon" (hatch) a creature.

I'm sure there are some other types of items I haven't thought of because I've forgotten what all the script is capable of at its current state lol. Maybe some gender-changing items? Click-resetting items. Items that can freeze hatchlings and stuffs. Breeding items. Yeah I should update my list haha.