View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Horse Tamer :3

Credits: 5,506
shiann

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTamerChris View Post

I remember how boring (to me) the genetics unit was to me. I love science but that was starting to get confusing and it didn't really interest me so I didn't pay attention as much.
Le Gasp~ I love genetics. :D I've liked breeding in animals, namely horses, since I was old enough to understand that if the parents are this color, you'll probably get this color but honestly, you don't know. My horse is bright red- called a chestnut by some and a sorrel by others, but honestly just a bizzare color- and both of his parents are brown. I did some digging and his great granpa (No, I don't remember the name) was a famous racehorse of the same color. Anyways, my cats always have kittens every year and I'm always just sooooo excited to see the colors because I don't know what the males look like (they come, they leave, we usually don't see 'em). I'll post pictures this year.

LOL the class average was 17. I was shocked. Mine's like, a 90, so how is that the class average..? I dunno. Maybe my teacher's math was funky.

I'm sorry HOF, hope your day gets better... :(