View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:42 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 32,196
Kaeliah will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Kaeliah Send a message via MSN to Kaeliah
Default The Useful Programs List

First of all, if you download and use these programs it's up to you. These are hosted by parties not related to Mysidia, or myself at all. These are just some references to places where I've downloaded very useful programs to use for programming, art, or website management. Download at your own risk.

Free FTP Program: FileZilla
I've been using FileZilla for years, it works great and it's not difficult to learn how to use it. It's the best free FTP software that I know of.

Excellent PHP Editor: Notepad++
Notepad++ is amazing. It color codes the PHP like using the PHP tags here on the forum and also gives you tools to navigate, and mark the code. It doesn't debug it, but it's my favorite when it comes to editing code.

Free PHP Debugger: PHP Designer 2007
Fully features, free for personal use PHP editor/debugger. I think it does other codes as well but I'm not positive. I only use it if I can't find the code issue on my own, because I think it's hard to work with, but others may think otherwise.

Free Art Program: GIMP
GIMP is a free art program that has lots of fans. It's not as good as some paid programs, but it's free which makes it very popular and well used so there are lots of tutorials.

Know of some other great programs? Post them!