Thread: php 5.2 error
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:55 PM
WebMaster

Credits: 10,137
powerchaos
Send a message via AIM to powerchaos Send a message via MSN to powerchaos

Thank you

a other small site note , the complete login sesion is changed to php 5.3 , so just changing some settings in the files does not fix the compitability mode :( it was the first thing i dit

i use now version 1.3.1 as it is compitable with the older php version ( seems that version 1.3.2 is rewritten to fix some security settings)

at current moment i got the thing up and running and i am testing out some functions to improve the script to my needs

a few things will be released on this forum if you agree ( ofcourse for php 5.2 as i can not work with 5.3 ) but not sure if they will work on version 1.3.2 as i work on 1.3.1

a example of a improvement is the rewrite rule
to make it more user friendly i am changing it so the user get there pet name as signature and not just a number (going see if i can sanitise the name for browser compitability if they use spaces )

example

Code:
http://www.pets.demonpower.com/1/yourpetname.gif
the end name does not Mather , but that makes it more user friendly and more personal

anyway
Thank you for your support , i shall see what i can do for this script after spending some time with it :D

also , why dropping support for php 5.2 if most scripts still run on that version ( also most hosts )

Thank you
Greetings From PowerChaos