View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 03:36 PM

Credits: 22,817
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

Okay now I'm annoyed, the pound fix wasnt working, so I poked it some more, and now I cant get on the site! I got the original coding for the pound page and pasted it all back in, but I still keep getting the message;

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User ruinily_Ruinily already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/ruinily/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 76
Error connecting to MySQL

I didnt touch the functions file, I hope my users arent getting the same message. D: What happened?

When I tried changing the $result I just got a page error, though it was working fine with showing just one pet, until it started throwing up that max users connections junk. This is why I need a coder. >.<

Though thanks for trying to help, I figured out the user profile link at least. ^_^

o.o Okay ignore all that unless the user connection is a serious problem, its changed its mind and is working now for no reason! :D
Sorry about that, I think it was actually the server being unpredictable as usual. :/ Thanks for the help with a couple of problems! And Gloometh I think people can still go back and press F5 to get another of the same pet. Since I use cash on my site the back button use was fine. Having changed how the back button works is a little annoying to people on my site when their trying to buy a bunch of lottery tickets or get a small army of dogs which I dont mind.

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php

Last edited by Ruinily; 06-24-2011 at 04:41 PM.