View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 05:15 PM

Credits: 7,448
rickasawr is on a distinguished road

Well first of all if we have items, there obviously needs to be something inside the admin cp to categorize them, and which shop they should go in.

Categories Ideas:

Decoration Items - Furniture like items that would go onto your "pet spotlight" it could have like specific things like wall paper, plants, couches, tables, e.c.t

Food Items - I think it would be a very neat idea if you feed your pet food, it would raise the level count by one.

Food Ingredients - Basically food ingredients where you use two or more of them and they make another food item [ ex. peanut butter, jelly, and bread make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich]. These food items could raise your adoptables level count by five or so.

Promo Code Items - Items where you use it and it gives you a promo code when you use it.

Shop Keeper Ideas:

Basically it would have an image of the shop keeper, a description [ex. "ted the cook says 'Howdy!' "], the name of the shop, and of course all of he items.

I was thinking of something like this:

Also, when you click on the image of what you wanna buy, a pop up will say "Are you sure you wanna buy [food item] for [this much coins] ?"
with the options of yes or no.

I dunno all of my ideas.