Thread: Show page
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 26,809
PTGigi
Default RE: Show page

Sorry your first paragraph just confused me ._. What were you saying? D: If I am understanding you correctly I do remember her mod being for public use as she posted it in this very same section. O.o I just went through and added a ton of random moods all with effects (which can't be seen here only on the levelup page which is in the depths of my computer somewhere O.o, this only shows the moods on the show page if you have that installed).

Yeah I'm working on all of that right now. Right now I got HP, MaxHP, Attack, Defense, Speed, Evade all defined I just need to make it so when you level up this increases. I'm also adding it so different species get different boosts, etc. Also I got a bit of a head start because I made a working battle script in Python code. While Python isn't like PHP in some ways it still makes it easier to make on for PHP =3

Oh thank you =3 I only just started and I'm loving PHP right now X3 It is currently my favorite programming language as of right now :D

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic