View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 12:15 PM
The awesomesauce

Credits: 33,739
Ittermat is on a distinguished road

Yes automatically getting the items and money is fine! Also no need to worry about 2 right now..maybe later? And 3 ill mess with lol. As for status effects is it possible to give me bases for what different things can be done? Id like the effects to do things to them, and if possible have the pet say something like if they gain am item or lose money or something? But im unsure what i want the status effects to say lol..ill think more on it and use what you gave me when i get home from work ^_^

Also thank you again you are amazing!

_______

EDIT EDIT:

Heres some ideas for status effects.. if you give me the base coding to use I can modify from there for these. (like have it set the effects- but allow me to change what it says and add more of them to it you know?)

Status effects:

-Looks like ( Petname) found a some food! They've gained some exp! (Gains Clicks)

- (petname) Ate some garbage! Gross!

-Oh no! (Petname) has been cursed! (Clicks reset for day)

-They grow up so fast dont they? Lets fix that! (petname) is now a baby again! (reverts to baby stage)

-(petname) Won a fight! They gained a level! (gains one level)

-The love fairy came by and waved her wand! (petname) can now breed again! (enables breeding again)

-A mad scientist is loose! (Petname) no longer has species barriers when being bred! (Enables cross species breeding)

-----

Edit: Where do I put this code in at btw?

Last edited by Ittermat; 03-08-2016 at 06:08 PM.