Thread: Azairm
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 06:57 PM

Credits: 16,530
parayna is on a distinguished road
Default Features

Banks: You can use a bank to store Credits and withdraw when you need them!

Pet Personalities: There are currently 50 that can be generated, and I don't actually have plans to make them affect anything.. yet! Eventually they might affect how certain things react to your adopts. They're just a small and fun detail at the moment! You can also get ones that appear 'negative' like Stupid, Lazy, Angry, Moody, stuff like that. :P You could try to get an adoptable with a specific personality! (Maybe Happy, Creative, Genius? Or whichever turns out to be your favourite!)

Public Pet Profiles: Finally got them finished today! Super excited about that! But you can view the profiles of other people's pets as well.

Held Items and Companions: I'm not sure how they'll affect the site just yet but your pets can hold items and will be able to have mini-pets as companions!

Forum: I'm hoping for the forum to be active... as I would like an active community who can help each other out!

Games: Currently only the HiLo and WordScramble games by Kyttias and Hwona are there but I know how to use RPG Maker MV so I will probably make some small RPG games that can be implemented into the site seeing as MV gives HTML5 capability! I won't be able to make the games give site currency but they can reveal promo codes as in-game prizes!

Premium Currency: There are two currencies available; credits, and gems. Gems are a premium currency that you will eventually be able to buy for real money, exchange for a certain amount of credits, or win in competitions (etc). They will be used to buy premium pets and perhaps other planned features... [NOTE FOR MYSELF: Perhaps they can be the equivalent of £1 = 2 Gems? Then special pets in shops (or other in game features) can cost approximately 2-6 Gems, depending on what they look like or how well they're received. To be decided in the future though, when the economy has been established better. This is also good to encourage people to enter competitions, especially if they earn 1 Gem... as then they'd need to earn another to buy a premium pet!]

Will be updated with more as I go...

Last edited by parayna; 06-19-2017 at 07:02 AM.