Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Newcomer Center

Notices

Old 03-22-2012, 11:00 AM

Credits: 6,046
solskenn is on a distinguished road
Default Solskenn Here ^,^

Greetings, I'm solskenn ^,^
I know nothing about using a cPanel, but I'm beginning to slowly feel my way around. The only coding I know is very very basic HTML... but i have confidence that somehow I'll figure out all this coding.
I'm not a great artist for drawing from scratch, but I'm pretty decent at coloring (including shading). I'm also pretty decent at making banners.

Examples:
colorings..
Coloring a Person
Coloring an item
banners/sigs
Banner 1
Banner 2
drawings..
An item I drew
Another item..and one more..

Needless to say I'm new lol. My hobbies include reading, some writing, playing games, and I always enjoy making friends. ^,^
My username comes from a cross between two different foreign languages (i don't remember which they were) that mean "Sunshine" which is what my boyfriend calls me. Its pretty special to me <3
I think that's a good intro, anything anyone wishes to know they are free to ask me here or through mail and I'll answer. ^,^
Old 03-22-2012, 11:14 AM
The Grim One

Credits: 99,101
Tequila is on a distinguished road

Welcome! I'm Nyxi (or tequila as I'm starting to use my real name, no capitals there please!) and I'm one of the DevTeam members here!

I'd love to see what you can come up with to use the script for, if you have a base idea it may be worth posting it to the Adoptables Buzz section of the board. ;3

Don't forget to add suggestions for future releases, and get in on discussions in the Off Topic section. :3
Old 03-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 392,582
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables, Solskenn. There aint no need to worry about lacking PHP skills, as we are here to make sure coders or noncoders can both enjoy a good experience building adoptables sites. Hope you have fun.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:44 AM

Credits: 6,046
solskenn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxi View Post
Welcome! I'm Nyxi (or tequila as I'm starting to use my real name, no capitals there please!) and I'm one of the DevTeam members here!

I'd love to see what you can come up with to use the script for, if you have a base idea it may be worth posting it to the Adoptables Buzz section of the board. ;3

Don't forget to add suggestions for future releases, and get in on discussions in the Off Topic section. :3
Oh, I'll swing by there then and post my story idea for my site.

Ideas, I actually thought of one a few minutes ago, but it's slipped my mind. Next time I think of it or if I happen to remember I'll definitely post it. I'm certain it was something helpful.. just don't remember what it was xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables, Solskenn. There aint no need to worry about lacking PHP skills, as we are here to make sure coders or noncoders can both enjoy a good experience building adoptables sites. Hope you have fun.
I'm certain I will ^,^ The software has definitely got me looking in the right direction. I plan to look at them in more detail to try and determine where it is that I need to edit.

Thank both of you for the warm welcome ^,^

Tags
solskenn, solskenns intro