Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 03-23-2017, 05:40 PM

Credits: 28,035
kristhasirah

almost done with the site ^^ at least in the areas i know how to edit and change,
the user profile now has pagination for the adopts tab =)
added the lineage, and manage to limit the gender potion to work only on those that still aren't max level.
created 3 more failed breeds, need to add them and some of the ponies i had in pokepoy will be added, and most of the adopts i used to create for the site i used to have in Myadopts.
for those that want to know how a failed breed can look well here is one:

this one will be soon added to the site.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:02 PM

kristhasirah

1 of 7 areas is almost done ^^
also added 2 more adopts, right now there are 16 adopts in the site
and a new background for the area that is almost finished

Soon will post the link =)
Old 04-01-2017, 09:35 AM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,644
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

The little failed breed looks so cute!
Old 04-13-2017, 03:14 PM

kristhasirah

Thanks, right now the site has 20 different adopts 15 fairy dragons and 4 ponies, soon a new type of adopt will join: the gummy one
also made a complete change of the main adopt page... again =p now it only shows 1 egg
here is a small preview of how is looking ^^

also working on re-ordening some of the links and making some images for some of the pages, like the alchemy one.
Manage to make the items appear in tabs so now the items are more organized

the site is not mobile compatible but you can navigate fine, already tested the site in my smartphone a really old one XD and in my tablet, and almost all the menu links send you to a page where you can access the links in the menu.
the first explore area is 90% done, just need to add 1 last area where you can find special items to "summon" special pets using common items that you can buy in the market or by finding them in the realms or your pet can find some of them, and some items must be created in the kitchen/alchemy lab or how i call it: Kitchemy lab... because well you can make food and items XD
if everything goes fine and i don't loose inspiration i will post the link next month
Old 04-24-2017, 02:57 PM

kristhasirah

Im happy to announce that thanks to Ewe for sharing the missing code i needed to display the adopts... Fairy Dragons now has the option to create groups! also called gardens ^^ from the start you will be able to create and send your creatures to different gardens and keep more organized your main garden!
also you can safely rename/delete your created gardens without worrying that your adopts will be lost in the limbo of perdition and wait for me to recover your adopts XD
they can be pounded safely! and almost safely they can be traded: once you change the trade status the adopt is sent automatically to the main garden and if for some reason you decided to send it back to a different garden well the adopt wont appear in the list ^^ but i know something can go wrong and that's if someone change the trade status and create the trade and then move the adopt... so im still figuring out how to fix that... but almost close to posting the link to the site!
Old 05-16-2017, 10:30 AM

kristhasirah

the adopts can be traded safely! YAY thanks to ewe for helping me in pointing out what i needed to edit to make it work ^^
the profile for the adopts is now finished!

well for now ^^ unless i change my mind and decide to add more things =) like status or held items but for now that's how the profile will look, if i add more things i will just add more tabs
Old 06-28-2017, 11:38 PM

Credits: 5,942
Fox is on a distinguished road

absolutely gorgeous artwork <3 Don't suppose you offer spriting tutorials, lol ;) I love your style of artwork, and will head over later today to check out your site :)
Old 08-16-2018, 10:58 AM

kristhasirah

Im not dead! im still here =) and once again working on the site... made some more backgrounds and started a partial change on the fairy dragons, specially the image of the adult fairy dragon:

this includes making recolors for all the adopts that share the same pose,deleting the old image uploading the new image and updating all the breeds... also made a female version... still the same flip image pose but with a little change(can see it in my signature) when i get more inspiration will improve or make a new image for the female. Also added a new image for the last stage! the Ancient Stage:

For now the male and the female share the same pose...For Now, currently working on the new image for the female, this is a completely new pose!
so for now i will not add more areas to explore or more adopts until i finish updating the adult and ancient stages for all the adopts.
Also added more statistics to the encyclopedia for each breed!
now you can also see how many eggs, hatchling, young adults and adults are in the site for that breed and who has more of that breed.
also made some changes to the main garden... removed some things and added another one...
There's also a hidden path in one of the areas to explore ;)
Old 02-19-2019, 05:20 PM

kristhasirah

updated some of the site images, you can see them in my art thread, also edited the inventory, fixed some of the encyclopedia info... like the user with most adopt of that creature, still need to update most of the pages >_>
added somethings to the user profile.... buying more crayons to mix them and create new fairy dragons.
thanks for your patient im slowly working back on the site.
just to fix a small code part can take me 3 hours... specially because im not a coder but im learning a little =)
Old 02-27-2019, 09:03 PM

kristhasirah

Just to inform that in the next days i will delete all the adopts. Why? because i added to the database the option to see where you got the adopt, this means i have to change several pages and create some. Also some of them are incomplete, missing the stage, or having the same adult sprite when they already reached the ancient stage. So lots of things to fix.
will make a backup before i delete all the adopts from the site so if you have an adopt you want back i can return it.