Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 15,585
Seapyramid
Default RE: Changing The My Adoptables Page ??

Ok.. well I don't recommend it.. I would recommend the way I have Mystic Groves my adopts page set up & using that format only for the profile page.. but if you want it for the my adopts page too I will work it out & post it tomarrow for you.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:27 PM

Credits: 712
SubZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seapyramid
Ok.. well I don't recommend it.. I would recommend the way I have Mystic Groves my adopts page set up & using that format only for the profile page.. but if you want it for the my adopts page too I will work it out & post it tomarrow for you.

Really? Why is that? I just hate seeing all of this blank space on ether side of each adoptable.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 15,585
Seapyramid

Well the way I modified the myadopts page still has everything listed going down but you can manage each pet from that page.. not have to click to a new page! Look at the screen shot from http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=907.. it also allows for 3 different sorting options for pets & allows for what MG calls a dormitory.. basically it is a place to put pets you don want on your main page to sort better and the "dorm" also has 3 sorting options.. but when you go to profile.php.. all pets still show no matter if "active" or "dorm".

Bloodrun has the script and will be offering it soon. Quite frankly I hae no time for peopple who don't follow instructions & get errors & explain ing what they did wrong. I also haven't the time to write tutorials on what I have done. Bloodrun however, enjoys the challenge so he is more then willing and quite able to explain my mods.

I do recommend what I have done with the pages & since i gave Bloodrun the info about 1.5 weeks ago I am sure he will have a mod on this soon.