Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Suggestions and Feature Requests

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 01:43 PM

Credits: 2,008
Amerfira
Lightbulb Adding items on pets

Ok, I'm not very good in php so I wanted to ask is there any way to make somekind of dressing up pet like Chicken Smoothie has?
With store where you can buy that kind of stuff.
I really think that would be cool to have it on website, so any one knows how to make one? I would be very thankful. :)
Old 06-06-2010, 10:16 PM

Credits: 10,082
redheadturkey is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Adding items on pets

It would I think involve being able to superimpose images on top of the pet images, and move them --- drag and drop--- I'd LOVE to know how too, I actually was trying to figure this out and failed!

Anyone?? :D :D
Old 06-12-2010, 07:57 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 15,384
Seapyramid

This would take something like the GED images used for the pet signatures where the pets name, level and such shows. Some of the issues to consider is that all pet images would need to be the same size. The same body pose would be needed like on hue horse or pony island to allow the imposing to work. Even with saving the images instead of generating on the fly every time view, server resource usage would be very high. Images would have to have a background.

Something simular is used on Mystic Grove but for creating the General special image for pets that receive that rank. Because it does save the image, those that have the rank are few and it only looks to promote new generals 1x per day during nonpeak hours it doesn't effect Mystic Grove to much, but to have users changing at will and during peak times it could be quite rough on servers.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:36 AM

Credits: 2,008
Amerfira

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadturkey
It would I think involve being able to superimpose images on top of the pet images, and move them --- drag and drop--- I'd LOVE to know how too, I actually was trying to figure this out and failed!

Anyone?? :D :D
Yeah I tryed 2 but I'm not, like i said, good in php. I just wander how CS made it :))
Old 09-01-2010, 06:05 AM

Credits: 132
jainpel

hiiiii
nice job dud
Old 09-21-2010, 01:47 AM

Credits: 150
Fitzgerald

I recently installed Sims 2 Pets on my laptop (Vista) and it works just fine, however the IKEA expansion pack I installed before Pets; none of the items are showing up. It says it's installed but nothing from IKEA exists on the game itself. I re-installed IKEA and the same thing happened. Is this because the Sims 2 Pets i installed was a download/crack? or is it something else? Please help.by ( LittleDr...)
Old 09-21-2010, 11:17 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 19,072
PokePets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzgerald
I recently installed Sims 2 Pets on my laptop (Vista) and it works just fine, however the IKEA expansion pack I installed before Pets; none of the items are showing up. It says it's installed but nothing from IKEA exists on the game itself. I re-installed IKEA and the same thing happened. Is this because the Sims 2 Pets i installed was a download/crack? or is it something else? Please help.by ( LittleDr...)
Wrong Forum XD
Old 09-21-2010, 09:23 PM
I Am... Da Sheep

Credits: 5,275
HIddenPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokePets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzgerald
Wrong Forum XD
He's been posting alot of random crap in diff forums most likely a spam-bot
Old 09-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,621
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Well the funny thing is that spambots have been on this forum in weeks but their threads/posts still exist even now.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:52 AM

Credits: 130
jessytimothy

I installed Sims 2, it is works very perfectly. It works best in any backgrounds. IKEA expansion is best, recently its new plug ins are released with so many additional options.