Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 04-05-2018, 05:44 PM

Credits: 63,653
Dinocanid is on a distinguished road

I added the font in this latest picture. I also tested different screen sizes with F12 and it appear to show up fine.

Spoiler: 67% zoom (so I could fit the layout in one image) 

Spoiler: 100% zoom (normal view) 

EDIT: Can't send files through PM, I forgot. I attached it in this post.
To install it, just upload the zip file to your templates folder, click on it, then select "extract". You should get a new folder called "aviary" with all of the files inside.

To install it, go to the adminCP and create a new theme. Type "aviary" into the only first two fields and check the checkbox before submitting.
Attached Files
File Type: zip aviary theme by Dinocanid.zip (3.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Dinocanid; 04-05-2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:37 AM
Kelpie

Credits: 12,685
goofyunicorn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinocanid View Post
I added the font in this latest picture. I also tested different screen sizes with F12 and it appear to show up fine.

Spoiler: 67% zoom (so I could fit the layout in one image) 

Spoiler: 100% zoom (normal view) 

EDIT: Can't send files through PM, I forgot. I attached it in this post.
To install it, just upload the zip file to your templates folder, click on it, then select "extract". You should get a new folder called "aviary" with all of the files inside.

To install it, go to the adminCP and create a new theme. Type "aviary" into the only first two fields and check the checkbox before submitting.
OH. MY. GOSH. I LOVE IT!

One problem.

I made it the default theme and the deleted the Change Style link in ACP > Links > Edit Links and now I am having this error.

Spoiler: Error 
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Check out my Adoptable's Site! Art by the wonderful Eyesauce.

Last edited by goofyunicorn; 04-06-2018 at 06:51 AM.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:00 AM

Did the error show up right after you installed it or after you made it the main theme?
Does the error go away if you go to "yoursite.com/changestyle/index/main"?
Old 04-06-2018, 08:07 AM
Kelpie

Quote:
Did the error show up right after you installed it or after you made it the main theme?
Does the error go away if you go to "yoursite.com/changestyle/index/main"?
Nope. I added the link back for changing themes on a Testing Account but the the error appeared after I logged out. Now I can't log into the ACP or BA. I delete all themes except for main and it still doesn't work. I have set everyone's themes to main.

Old 04-06-2018, 09:06 AM

You can reset the main theme by going into phpMyAdmin and going to the adopts_settings table (not sure of the exact name...the table where the main theme is set)
You may have to click on the structure tab and check "primary" for one of the rows before you can edit it. I'll get on the computer in a minute so I can try it out. It worked fine on my test site, so I don't see why it wouldn't work :/
To be sure, the "aviary" folder is inside the templates folder right? If you open it up, are all 3 files there? Check that none of the files are empty too. I had a weird problem with another theme where all the code was missing after I uploaded it.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:29 AM
Kelpie

Quote:
You can reset the main theme by going into phpMyAdmin and going to the adopts_settings table (not sure of the exact name...the table where the main theme is set)
You may have to click on the structure tab and check "primary" for one of the rows before you can edit it. I'll get on the computer in a minute so I can try it out. It worked fine on my test site, so I don't see why it wouldn't work :/
To be sure, the "aviary" folder is inside the templates folder right? If you open it up, are all 3 files there? Check that none of the files are empty too. I had a weird problem with another theme where all the code was missing after I uploaded it.
It's all good now. I tried to change the default theme to aviary again but it comes up with an error.

Old 04-06-2018, 09:45 AM

You should try switching themes on a test account with changestyle first before you set it as the default, because otherwise you have to reset it manually again if it's an error.
Are all the files there (and not empty) and in the right place? (public_html/templates/aviary)
Old 04-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Kelpie

Quote:
You should try switching themes on a test account with changestyle first before you set it as the default, because otherwise you have to reset it manually again if it's an error.
Are all the files there (and not empty) and in the right place? (public_html/templates/aviary)
All files are there. I tried on a test account but it still doesn't do the default thing. It's okay though. Do you have any experience doing ACP themes too? :) Last of all the only links working are the User CP ones. All the menu ones aren't for some reason.

Last edited by goofyunicorn; 04-06-2018 at 09:53 AM.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:55 AM

It works the same way, you just copy-paste the code from the files and use that inside the fields that are on the add new theme page. (Copy the code from header.tpl, paste it in the header field. Copy the css, paste that in the css field, etc.)
The only difference is that you don't check the checkbox and the bottom.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:57 AM
Kelpie

Quote:
It works the same way, you just copy-paste the code from the files and use that inside the fields that are on the add new theme page. (Copy the code from header.tpl, paste it in the header field. Copy the css, paste that in the css field, etc.)
The only difference is that you don't check the checkbox and the bottom.
For the ACP?