Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Tutorials and Tips

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 90,243
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

I hate to say it, but I'm having trouble with this. Whether it is set to 1 or 0, the same error is still thrown when I try to access the install file. So I can't even install it, let alone integrate it. So a few crucial questions, since this thread is old:

Which version of MyBB am I supposed to be using? An exact release version, please. The latest version was released in December, after Mysidia's 1.3.4 release in August.

Where is the forum folder supposed to be? I am lead to believe I just create and open up a folder right next to all the others and plop the contents of MyBB inside, and then attempt to visit the install page in my browser. Well, I can't. I just get an error.

Possible things I'm supposed to be doing that I'm not: A) Merging all the files with Mysidia (this sounds like a bad idea, since many share the same file names). B) Creating Mysidia in a subfolder and forums in another subfolder, which would lead to my domain not having mysidia or mybb as the index, and that wouldn't make sense.

What I am doing: Creating a folder called forum inside of Mysidia, with Mysidia's other existing folders next to it.

I would like to note I can't seem to follow the initial directions because I'm lost at why we were only installing one folder from the MyBB Upload folder that came in the latest download release - "Inc" apparently - but not the other dozen folders and misc files that came with the download? That sounded stupid, a forum needs all it's files, not just one folder. Or am I supposed to be copying the Inc folder and merging it with Mysidia's Inc folder? I don't even know, that wasn't clear to me.

So I put the entire contents of the Upload folder that came with my MyBB download into a folder I made in my Mysidia directory called Forum. I directed my browser to <where Mysidia is installed>/forum/install/ and got:

PHP Code:
( ! ) Warning: require(../inc/config.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\Mysidia\classes\class_initializer.php on line 97
Call Stack
#    Time    Memory    Function    Location
1    0.0078    273536    {main}( )    ..\index.php:0
2    0.0214    388128    IndexController
::main( )    ..\index.php:78
3    0.0214    388488    Initializer
->__construct( )    ..\index.php:68
4    0.0215    388664    Initializer
->initialize( )    ..\class_initializer.php:45

( ! ) Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../inc/config.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear'in C:\wamp\www\Mysidia\classes\class_initializer.php on line 97
Call Stack
#    Time    Memory    Function    Location
1    0.0078    273536    {main}( )    ..\index.php:0
2    0.0214    388128    IndexController
::main( )    ..\index.php:78
3    0.0214    388488    Initializer
->__construct( )    ..\index.php:68
4    0.0215    388664    Initializer
->initialize( )    ..\class_initializer.php:45 
And, again, I get that whether $mybbenabled is 1 or 0.

(It's perfectly okay the latest version, 1.6.12, isn't working. I'm just upset I can't find anywhere on this site any listing as to what the most recent version that was working was.)