Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,579
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

The Beta will be available to everyone this time.

And the new date can be anytime on the second week of March, when I am having my spring break and can definitely finish all these minor things that have been the cause of the delay.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:41 PM

Credits: 814
Fangs

Hello everybody. I hope this is the right thread to ask for help installing the script...

I just tried to install the newer version of it (from scratch), but i always end up with an error message:
The first one I get after setting the sitesettings (and come to the sitesettings.php) - so at the veryend of the installation

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/install/sitesetting.php on line 67
When I try to access my page afterwards I get this message:

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1655 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 61 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 65 Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1677 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 449 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 585 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 589 Warning: file_get_contents(templates//template.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1724
Any Idea how to fix this or what I did wrong? :/

Thanks in advance
Old 02-26-2012, 04:49 PM
*Nom Nom Nom*

Credits: 6,981
Bibarel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
The Beta will be available to everyone this time.

And the new date can be anytime on the second week of March, when I am having my spring break and can definitely finish all these minor things that have been the cause of the delay.
SWEET!

I'm kinda glad that it's on the second week, it gives me time to gather my images
Old 02-26-2012, 05:09 PM

Credits: 11,232
Corsair is on a distinguished road

Well it's good to hear it will be out soon.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangs View Post
Hello everybody. I hope this is the right thread to ask for help installing the script...

I just tried to install the newer version of it (from scratch), but i always end up with an error message:
The first one I get after setting the sitesettings (and come to the sitesettings.php) - so at the veryend of the installation

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/install/sitesetting.php on line 67
When I try to access my page afterwards I get this message:

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1655 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 61 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 65 Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1677 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 449 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 585 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 589 Warning: file_get_contents(templates//template.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1724
Any Idea how to fix this or what I did wrong? :/

Thanks in advance
Chances are you have either not created a database yet or that your database info is entered incorrectly.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:09 PM

Credits: 66,350
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a question for 1.3.0 I read in one of the blogs that the multiple alternate image plugin will be in it - is that still happening? That'd be lots of fun to have. :D
Old 02-28-2012, 07:21 AM

Credits: 814
Fangs

Thanks Hall of Famer - it was indeed a problemn with the database...kind of strange since I set up a new one for this project. Well after deleting the old unused database and setting up another new one it worked :)
I'm also looking forward to the new version of the script. But for now I'm happy to get the actual one up and running^^
Old 02-28-2012, 11:17 AM

I see, so you fixed this already? Thats so good to know, dont hesitate to ask questions if you need help, just post your problem in the questions/supports subforum instead of this thread.

Closed Thread