Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 09-09-2013, 10:31 AM

Credits: 28,447
kristhasirah
Default Items not working

I'm having problems with the Items in the new script (v1.3.4) ... when i use an item, the selection drop only shows the species of the adopts, currently i have 3 species and more than 10 adopts, but i can only chose 3, one of each species... and when i select 1 of the species it says the item was used successfully, it changes the selected adopt, but like i say it only shows 3 of more of 10. can some one fix it?? i can't... i have no idea how the new script works >_>

by the way is a clean install of the script, the only change i did was to the data base, to fix the breeding interval <--- is another thing that was not working correctly because in the data base the name of the function says "int DEFAULT 0erval" and each time i input a number in the field, the database dint update, so i had to change the name to "interval" in order to make it work.

sorry if this was asked before, i used the search to try to find something similar to my problem, but i dint find it...

Last edited by kristhasirah; 09-09-2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: changes and editing
Old 09-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 334,737
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

umm weird I've never had this adoptables selection problem with using items on my demo sites. If you dont mind, Id like to have ftp access to your server and see which script file may be malfunctioning. I'm sorry it aint doing the job for you properly.

And thanks for bringing up the breeding interval glitch, my badness. Yes you are doing it the right way, it was a mistake from my end as I tried to use the text replacement shortcut to add 'Default 0' for each (int) column, but the editor was stupid so it also inserted Default 0 between the word interval. XD

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.