Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 02-03-2013, 09:37 PM

Credits: 28,461
kristhasirah
Default Small problem with shops.php

is a small problem, probably no one will notice it, if they dont use the gender ratio mod made by HoF, but i use it, and i always make 2 adopts of the same pokepony in order to use the alternate as the shiny version, so the first one is always set to 100(female) and the second to 0(male)
but the shop don't care about that, it just gives them random genders, i noticed this with the 2 adopts i added to the shop: Nidoran M and Nidoran F and when i buy a Nidoran M it turns to be Female or Male, when i made it to be always male, same whit Nidoran F, i have to enter in the msql to fix the genders. I don't know if there's a way to include the Gender Ratio mod in the Shop.php or not, but for now i have created a separate "adoptmarket" using the code of the adopt.php page (it was a pain for me to edit it to meet what i wanted the page to look >_>).

i just wanted to point out that, in case someone else is using the Gender ratio mod, and uses a similar way of creating the adopts.

also another question: in the old script we where able to use this link: "doadopt.php?id=xxx&name=&promocode=none&Submit=Ad opt+Me" to create shops or special adopt pages. I know i can't use it, i only get a invalid id error message, that's why im asking if there's a way to edit it and use it in the new script??

sorry if i don't make sense, like i always say, english is not my native language >_>
Old 02-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 335,501
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Well this should be difficult to accomplish. Have you looked into how the gender ratio mod works? It generates gender based on gender ratio, you can copy/paste the gender determination lines into the file class_adoptshop.php(or class_stockadopt.php if you do not find the adopt insertion lines). Thats how its supposes to work.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:30 PM

Credits: 28,461
kristhasirah

i always use the gender mode, to make pure female or male breeds, setting the ratio to "0" or "100" i tried to copy/paste the lines in class_stockadopt.php, but it ends giving me only male adopts, even when one of them is a female breed. now i have an army of a Nidoran female that have a male gender XD
But then a gain my coding skills remind in 0 =p
So dont worry, like i say i manage to recreate the look of the adoptsmarket using the adopts code and the rarity code =)
Thanks for your help, and for pointing me the pages that i should edit. Sadly im not a coder and dint manage to make progress with editing the code, but one day i will archive it XD

Last edited by kristhasirah; 02-07-2013 at 12:35 PM.