Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 10-14-2014, 10:56 AM

Credits: 2,704
Whimsy is on a distinguished road
Default Amberwood City (WIP)

Opening date: TBD

Welcome to Amberwood City, a city in a fictional world called Apollo. As a citizen of Amberwood, you live a pretty relaxing life in an easygoing place populated by unique creatures. You might have your own place to live, a group of friends you hang out with, and even a couple of pets.

...did you nod just now? Really? So you do like pets? Gosh, funny I should mention that!

We've been having trouble lately with humans. I don't mind if you're a human, honestly, but some really mean ones haven't been respecting that Apollo is our land. They've been driving the native creatures away from their homes all over the planet and their numbers have dropped dramatically ever since.

Their homes are destroyed or otherwise occupied, so we've been fostering them ourselves here in Amberwood. You can find them for free or for sale all over the city. All we ask of you is to help us raise and breed them so we don't lose them. Please? It'll only take a hundred or so years for them to get used to the new climate.

So, this is a wip post about my adopt site. :P It's meant to be more of a RP environment with an adoptable gimmick on the side, but since it's been almost ten years since I've done this, I'm not to sure where to start or what rpers need to get into the environment, so if anyone could offer those tips, I'd love you for it. :D

No previews yet, sorry! Super secret!

If you're interested in updates or want to help:
http://mongoose.me/pbb
Old 11-09-2014, 04:11 PM

Credits: 19,259
IntoRain is on a distinguished road

Really pretty name and cute art! I will be looking forward to it :D

I'm not really an RPer but I think it would be cool if you could integrate a rp in the forum related to the story you want and move the story and events of the site according to what people did in the rp. If I'm making sense lol

asp.net stole my soul.