Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Suggestions and Feature Requests

Notices

Old 05-24-2009, 12:17 PM
I am, who I am.

Credits: 28,723
Bloodrun
Send a message via Yahoo to Bloodrun
Default RE: New Release Currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollis76
Grr... This wasn't about LOTTERY this was about CURRENCY![hr]
Or... Wait a second... *Embarressed*
But the lottery doesn't matter if I can't have a currency for it.
You can have a currency. But you need a way for your members to get their currency, i.e. adoptable level up, forum posting, etc.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:42 AM

Credits: 13,482
trollis76

Well, the previous Currency script should be OK - or I mean in the same way. :)
*Almost*
Old 05-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 15,596
Seapyramid

I have created a working currency earning mod, a slot machine to spend the coin and am working on a dice game as well as a "buy adoptables" store to spend coin earned on. I will be passing some of these scripts over to Bloodrun soon and if he wishes to make them part of the donator's mods he will be able to do so.

Sea
Old 05-26-2009, 10:19 AM
I am, who I am.

Bloodrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seapyramid
I have created a working currency earning mod, a slot machine to spend the coin and am working on a dice game as well as a "buy adoptables" store to spend coin earned on. I will be passing some of these scripts over to Bloodrun soon and if he wishes to make them part of the donator's mods he will be able to do so.

Sea
=D
Why thank you. And yes, this script(s) will be available for Donator's only as of yet. I will be trying to make a script for non members, but of course, there will be limitations.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:51 AM

Credits: 13,482
trollis76

*Cries*
OK.. :(
Old 05-27-2009, 11:54 AM

Credits: 5,761
Saphira

Just to add to the suggestion, how about a click exchange? You get one credit for clicking on someone's link, and you lose one when people click on yours, then you can "spend" your extra credits on things like slots, lottery, etc.? Just an idea. ;]
Old 05-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 15,596
Seapyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira
Just to add to the suggestion, how about a click exchange? You get one credit for clicking on someone's link, and you lose one when people click on yours, then you can "spend" your extra credits on things like slots, lottery, etc.? Just an idea. ;]
Bloodrun might be interested in this challenge. I personally think with the way I have the random pets set up for clicking and the incentive of the coin to use for games to win special pets and the store coming to buy special pets there is more then enough incentive to click.

Also the way I have the Random Adoptable training page set up at Mystic Grove only pets who are not yet at max level and not frozen show up so all clicks go to pets that are in need of leveling.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:57 PM
I am, who I am.

Bloodrun

Quote:
Quote:
Bloodrun might be interested in this challenge. I personally think with the way I have the random pets set up for clicking and the incentive of the coin to use for games to win special pets and the store coming to buy special pets there is more then enough incentive to click.

Also the way I have the Random Adoptable training page set up at Mystic Grove only pets who are not yet at max level and not frozen show up so all clicks go to pets that are in need of leveling.
Hmm, I would have to add a clicking limitation per person, because someone could get very evil with this.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:24 PM

Credits: 5,761
Saphira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrun
Quote:
Quote:

Hmm, I would have to add a clicking limitation per person, because someone could get very evil with this.
Haha, if you're serious about taking this on, I could give you a lot of details about how to make them work the best, coz I used to be an admin on one for a very large game, where the links on the click exchange were for the certain player's trap. Some stats from when it was in its prime before the game closed down:

5603 registered
233114 clicks today
130588092 between 2007-01-01 - 2007-07-12
Old 05-27-2009, 03:49 PM
I am, who I am.

Bloodrun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrun
Quote:
Quote:

Haha, if you're serious about taking this on, I could give you a lot of details about how to make them work the best, coz I used to be an admin on one for a very large game, where the links on the click exchange were for the certain player's trap. Some stats from when it was in its prime before the game closed down:

5603 registered
233114 clicks today
130588092 between 2007-01-01 - 2007-07-12
When things settle down a little, I will more then likely look into it =D