Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,328
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Umm you talking about adoptables shops? Well I do not think I have time to complete this within the next few weeks now that spring break is over, so chances are it will not be available in Mys v1.3.0 security release. But I have planned an adoptables shop and auction feature during the lifetime of Mys v1.3.x. Just unsure whether it is Mys v1.3.1, v1.3.2 or v1.3.5. XD

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:34 PM
The Grim One

Credits: 96,096
Tequila is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inf3rnal View Post
Just a slight nitpick but the templates folder is full of junk and unused themes. Needs to be cleaned.
Yeah, we need to do a better job at getting rid of the old themes that I've decided are, uh, *insert favorite word for junk here*.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:53 PM

Credits: 17,003
Kesstryl is on a distinguished road

HOF I completely understand how busy you've been, and I want you to know how proud I am of using your software. I didn't have anything really started on my site except a couple mods and CSS changes (no pets, those are still in my sketchbook) so I'm re-installing. Very happy for more security, that is always a good thing!
Old 03-11-2012, 09:44 PM

Credits: 66,324
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

I've noticed a glitch - on the profile page, (your profile, not the memberlist) the dropdown menu does not show.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:17 PM

I have everything all set up, and was playing with changing the theme through the selections already there, and when I clicked on the Green theme, I got this message, and now I can't get the site to reload the home page, it will only go to this warning

Warning: file_get_contents(templates/Green/template.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/22/d355892482/htdocs/fabletopia/functions/functions.php on line 438

Would like to know what steps I need to clean this up and get the themes to work without de-railing the site. I can't get back to the home page or login page, the browser only shows me the above message. I've re-loaded the page a few times, and it still goes back to that message like it got stuck in a programming loop.

edit: I tried clearing my browser cache and it got me back to the log-in page, but when I log in, any link I click brings up that same message because it's trying to apply the Green theme but Green is not working. Is there somewhere in the scripts that I can look to find where it's hung up on the Green theme? Thanks.

Last edited by Kesstryl; 03-12-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:26 AM

@ Gloometh:
Well yeah, I noticed that too. It is the css of tabs that causes the glitch, it is also incompatible with the css of pagination either. Will ask Nyxi to take a look into that and see how to fix it by the security release date.

@ Kesstryl:
For now the only theme that works with dropdown menu is the Main theme, Elements may seem fine too the way it is. I believe 'Green' can work with it too, but will need some bit of work. I will investigate a possible way for old themes to integrate with dropdown navtabs later this week.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
@ Gloometh:
Well yeah, I noticed that too. It is the css of tabs that causes the glitch, it is also incompatible with the css of pagination either. Will ask Nyxi to take a look into that and see how to fix it by the security release date.

@ Kesstryl:
For now the only theme that works with dropdown menu is the Main theme, Elements may seem fine too the way it is. I believe 'Green' can work with it too, but will need some bit of work. I will investigate a possible way for old themes to integrate with dropdown navtabs later this week.
I figured it out, the theme was written into my database user settings, so I manually changed it in the database, and now I'm good. I deleted Green from the themes for now so this doesn't happen again.

Last edited by Kesstryl; 03-12-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:19 AM

Well go to your table prefix.users, edit the field 'theme' from 'green' to 'main' for every user.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:23 AM
bruh

Credits: 35,645
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

Yay :D TESTING TIME.

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:12 PM
*Nom Nom Nom*

Credits: 6,980
Bibarel is on a distinguished road

YUS! Beta's out.

Unfortunatly, I still have to plan my site for a while now, so could I test a site with somebody?