Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Other Chat

Notices

Old 11-25-2013, 06:57 AM

Credits: 66,339
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How is your day today?

I thought I'd try to stimulate some discussion here, so here's a random chatting thread, since we're technically allowed to do that.

How is your day, today? So far, overall, how's it going? Consider it a safe space to rant or complain - no trying to get people down, though, remember that.

I'm super tired today, I can barely sleep and I've got so much schoolwork I'm behind - not mentioning NaNo either...
Old 11-25-2013, 11:00 AM
The Grim One

Credits: 96,116
Tequila is on a distinguished road

I've been doing great. Right now I have a small tabby kitten on my lap in a food coma (tuna fish...).

Plus with everything else going on I'm enjoying some peace and quiet before my daughter goes on vacation Wednesday...
Old 11-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,465
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Not too bad, but it seems to me that I am having a bit of trouble with my banking account. The bank locations for Bank of America have been purchased by a local bank company in Ithaca, and for this reason my account was automatically transferred away from Bank of America. Problem is, I was unaware of this until now and my credit card no longer works anymore. Chances are I'll have to travel to Syracuse to get a new Bank of America account, this is so frustrating and inconvenient. *sigh*

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
Not too bad, but it seems to me that I am having a bit of trouble with my banking account. The bank locations for Bank of America have been purchased by a local bank company in Ithaca, and for this reason my account was automatically transferred away from Bank of America. Problem is, I was unaware of this until now and my credit card no longer works anymore. Chances are I'll have to travel to Syracuse to get a new Bank of America account, this is so frustrating and inconvenient. *sigh*
Can they legally change your bank information without asking your permission first? o.O That just seems all sorts of strange.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:36 PM

Credits: 19,257
IntoRain is on a distinguished road

Started pretty slow. Got scared with all the projects we have to do. 1 week is not enough to finish 1 project. And a month is not enough to finish 4 projects. It made me even more lazy (the more work I have to do, the less I believe I will finish, the more I feel like not doing anything). Picked up a random project out of the 5 and started and haven't stopped yet. I should be doing stuff for tomorrow's class, but I don't really feel like it because I feel like I already failed the class anyway and I feel awful. I won't even have holidays since I have project deliveries and presentations and I also have to study for exams in January/February. Sometimes I like this course, sometimes I really feel like quitting everything

asp.net stole my soul.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:40 AM

My alarm didn't go off and now I'm so tired - I really, really should not be waking up at this time, either so early it's late or so late it's... really late.

Also what is this strange whoomfing sound in my ear, it's so annoying. It's happening when I blink.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:06 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,465
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

I am going to Syracuse to reopen my Bank of America account now, too bad they didn't even ask me before transferring the old account to a small local bank in Ithaca. *sigh* it's strange, but it happened.

The worst thing for me is that my HP laptop broke last night, hard drive failure and windows 7 won't boot. I suspect it was due to overheating, but that stupid laptop gets hot even when I was simply watching YouTube so it's probably to be expected. The funny part is that it runs with an external cooler/fan below itself, even with this it won't survive from overheating.

Guess I will have to order a new laptop, probably on amazon a ordering from manufacturers will take weeks and I can't wait that long with a broken laptop on my side. I will see what I get, but I won't go for HP anymore as it's overheating issue is so profound and can't be helped.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:04 AM
The Grim One

Credits: 96,116
Tequila is on a distinguished road

Today I'm working on turkey for dinner... :C I hate turkey day here in the US. Only good news other than the spoiler in my signature is that I may have an interview for a new job lined up next week. *keeping fingers, toes, eyes, etc... crossed*

I'm sick and tired of being unemployed, but I guess it was good for the last three months... :D
Old 11-28-2013, 10:25 AM

I really hate therapy. Like, honestly. I really, really wish I did not have to do it at all.

Also now I don't know where I am in terms of rats - like, my dad said maybe, my mum seems to be saying no, I just want some so badly. ;-;
Old 11-28-2013, 10:34 AM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,681
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

Well my day's not too terrible XD I was able to rescue a leopard gecko from an abusive situation last week and he's finally started eating a bit. After being horribly ill for about a month we gave up on the doctors (who were not helping) and tried fixing it ourselves. It seems I have a gluten intolerance, so my Thanksgiving dinner is super limited since we didn't buy much/any gluten free dinner stuff. But I have gluten free cookies! And turkey doesn't have gluten in it XD

Also my therapist has been helping a lot. She recently had my mom and I come in at the same time so we could work on fixing our slightly rocky relationship, which hopefully will improve the anxiety problems...which I still am trying to blame on gender dysphoria...but on a less depressing note I also brought home two very colorful fancy guppies which are entertaining to watch. And my larger tank is doing well...and my gerbil is as fat as ever.

So over all life's pretty good for me lately. Plus with "giftmas" coming up I'll be getting a new tablet soon :D

Last edited by Abronsyth; 11-28-2013 at 10:37 AM.