Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2017, 01:45 PM

Credits: 1,516
A Rose for Emily is on a distinguished road

I hate to butt in, but I was a long time user on both Silvadopts and Tales of Dragons (My tweet budgie too when that was around)-in fact those sites inspired me to do my own project- and I saw everything that happened and well... To be fair you're not being quite truthful yourself right now, no offense intended, but you defamed yourself. While what you're saying about donations and art appears to be true this time around the DC staff are just trying to stay on the safe side and protect users based on your history. There's still talk on the forums about what happened when Tales of Dragons closed down and those screen shots are still floating around too, people have not forgotten, especially the artists and donors who were hurt by how you and UnicornBlues treated them. If you're serious about restarting and regaining a good reputation you should probably start by making some amends somehow otherwise the cycle of failing sites is going to continue, no one wants an admin they cannot trust. You also have to keep in mind typically it's the same community that joins adopt sites, these same people will always be around you if you decide to continue and by trying to ignore and act as if nothing ever happened it's only upsetting people more, I know it's hard to hear this, but I'm just trying to help. If you have no users or artists you really don't have much at all. I really hope you take my advice, I'd love to see SilvaTales succeed.