Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 05-09-2014, 05:23 AM

Credits: 2,879
voni is on a distinguished road
Default Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4

hi
i installed Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4 but the script doesn't look as i would expect. I tried the themes and found the images provided in the zip file are not linked or referenced to anything. I had a look through the index files (these are blank) and the css style sheets, no reference to any of the image files, so these files

bg-ad-top.png
bg-body.png
bg-feed.gif
bg-footer.jpg
bg-header.jpg
button-feed.png
bg-menu.png
bg-menu-hover.png

while there in the folders online are not linked to in any css that i can find, this is same for main, green and elements templates. Perhaps i am missing some vital file??
I am not new to templates, css or a bit of coding, i worked with dolphin and joomla for a while so i understand the concepts involved. But it seems odd that nothing is included in the source files yet the images clearly are there.

http://shoomboom.com/mypet/

my site as it is now with the green template. As you can see non of those images above are included.

any help would be wonderful, thanks in advance

voni xx
Old 05-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,514
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

umm this is weird, no one has ever had a problem similar to this before. I visited your site, and it does miss some important image files. Did these images fail to upload through ftp? If you did not delete the original files downloaded to your computer, check them and see if the images files are there. You can always redownload the script and re-upload the contents to your site, sometimes it fixes your problem.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:24 PM

yeah its strange,

I in fact uploaded the complete zip file that i downloaded from you guys, and i also checked that all the files that i down loaded correctly uploaded to my server.

I have been messing around with the css style sheet and made it look reasonable so at least i can start to make the site.

out of interest, are there any pets that i can upload to start me off so i know where to look and put things? I'll make my own pets in time, i was just wondering if they all went missing too lol.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
If you did not delete the original files downloaded to your computer, check them and see if the images files are there.
yes the images are actually there, its the css code that missing, there is literally very little css code in the style sheet. I just added a bit of css code myself to knit it together a bit by putting the image into the header and making a footer.

btw i noticed another site on here that looks similar to how mine looked, perhaps uploaded same zipfile? http://capiforest.elementfx.com/

(sorry to post other peoples sites its just for an example)
Old 05-09-2014, 01:27 PM

is there a link that i can download the correct zip from, because i am experiencing a lot of bugs, like admin panel appears in a normal members page, when i try to make the member account adopt a pet it says id not recognized in our data base. perhaps I need a fresh copy or i downloaded a partially completed copy idk. which link is the best to download the most recent script from?
Old 05-09-2014, 06:09 PM

I reinstalled, doesn't seem buggy now except the css is still not there, i can do my own css tho so no biggie :)