Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Addons and Modifications > Mys v1.3.x Mods

Notices

Old 02-12-2014, 04:36 PM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,669
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

Okay, uploaded everything and tried to run the installer, but ran into this;

Warning: require(../inc/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ferrepet/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

Warning: require(../inc/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ferrepet/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../inc/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ferrepet/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97
Old 02-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,404
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

This is strange, the url rewrite must be malfunctioning on your site. Do you have a .htaccess file in your install folder? If not, create an empty .htaccess file and upload it.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:45 PM
A Headache Embodied

No, I'll go ahead and try it.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:07 AM

Oh btw, the htaccess.txt file in MyBB forum can also be used here. Just rename it as .htaccess and upload it to the install folder if you dont have one in the install directory. The mysidia root directory uses url rewrite, but the install and forum directories do not.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:56 AM
A Headache Embodied

Uploaded an empty .htaccess file but I am still getting this error;

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../inc/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ferrepet/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

I made sure that the file was a .htaccess and not a .txt or anything like that (notepad sometimes messes with that).
Old 02-14-2014, 08:01 AM

umm this... I remember you had a similar problem when you were installing the script, I forgot how it was resolved. Do you still remember that? And if you dont mind, send me a PM about your site ftp info and Id like to take a look on why your server is malfunctioning on .htaccess.

Old 03-12-2014, 11:21 AM
A Headache Embodied

(late reply)
No, don't remember it, unfortunately. I'm having some problems connecting remotely to my site's FTP (something's wrong with the host), so I'll be changing hosts eventually (when I find an affordable one) and then will see about getting this to work again.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:47 PM

I see, thats unfortunate. Is there a way you get the FTP to work? Lemme know if I can do anything to help you.

Old 09-15-2014, 04:25 PM
Goldfish Fanatic

Credits: 11,542
ilrak is on a distinguished road

(Hopefully my questions make sense. I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to coding and I'm having issues wording things correctly today)

I'm also having the same issue as Abronsyth with installing this mod. I had similar issues with uploading and installing the gender ratio and item drop mods, but when I manually installed those, it worked fine. Is there a way to fix the issue that's been coming up with this mod that's been discovered (and if so, I'd love to know what so I can add this mod as well!)? If not, what are the tables I need to create so I can manually install this one?
Old 09-18-2014, 01:09 PM

Credits: 28,041
kristhasirah

for those who can't create the database here is the manual install/creation or whatever you want to call it:
just use the "SQL" and copy/paste/change the following codes (remember to change `your_database` for your database name, and if you changed the adopts prefix, remember to change it too to the one you are using):

Code:
INSERT INTO `Your_database`.`adopts_acp_hooks` (`id`, `linktext`, `linkurl`, `pluginname`, `pluginstatus`) VALUES ('null', 'Alchemy Plugin v1.3.4 by Hall of Famer', 'http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4368','alchemy', 'null')
Code:
INSERT INTO `Your_database`.`adopts_items_functions` (`ifid`, `function`, `intent`, `description`) VALUES ('null', 'recipe', 'no','This item function defines items that acts as recipe for alchemy practices.')
Code:
CREATE TABLE `adopts_alchemy` (alid INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, item INT DEFAULT 0, item2 INT DEFAULT 0, newitem INT DEFAULT 0, chance INT DEFAULT 0, recipe INT DEFAULT 0)
Code:
CREATE TABLE `adopts_alchemy_settings` (asid INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, name varchar(20), value varchar(40))
Code:
INSERT INTO `Your_database`.`adopts_alchemy_settings` (`asid`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('1', 'system', 'enabled'), ('2', 'chance', 'enabled'), ('3', 'recipe', 'enabled'), ('4', 'cost', '500'), ('5', 'license', ''), ('6', 'usergroup', 'all')
Please take in mind that this is how it worked for me, im using x10hosting and probably you will have to change/edit something, to make it work.
EDIT:
If you have no idea where to add the codes... I made a failed attempt of tutorial, but it will give you the idea of what to do and where to add the codes:
for me is in spanish, but most of the phpadmins are kind of similar

another thing i noticed, while looking at the intall is that the "INT" in most or all of the codes are not in Caps "int" probably this is one of the reasons the install is not working.

hope this help for those who want to install the mod.

by the way: IT WORKS!! THANKS HOF!!!!

Last edited by kristhasirah; 09-26-2014 at 02:36 PM.