Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 12-21-2015, 09:13 PM

Credits: 3,807
Distortion is on a distinguished road
Default Nibi

✦alpha✦

✦lore✦
  Spoiler: Lore 
The Great Spirits created the universe. No one knows when or why they appeared. They neither knew where or how. Maybe they just got tired off wandering around the dark vacuum of space.

And among one of the billions of planets, universes, galaxies, and other celestial bodies, there was a special place they decided to create life upon: Terra Firma. They reached from the heavens, and with a single tap onto it's surface, it flooded with the Great Spirits' spirit energy, which began to form into creatures, people, and plants, as well as many other beings. Everyone believed thanked the Spirits for everything they consumed, for in everything did the spirit energy flow. Looking down onto Terra Firma, they Great Spirits' smiled, creating a rainbow that ran across the earth like Saturn's rings.

However, there was a being who lived in the universe before the Great Spirits. It's name is Void, for it lives in the darkness, and only in the darkness, and didn't have any form, and couldn't be recognized in anyway, but some travelers spot a faint smile in the sky. When the Great Spirits' created light, it forced the Void into the darkest corners of the universes, hiding from the light. It did not hold grudge, for it had no conscience, and nor did it have will, and it only followed instinct. The Great Spirits began to run out of energy, and went into deep slumber, and the Void blanketed the worlds, and it returned to its primordial state. This was called the Nightmare Era.

After a long time, the Great's Spirits returned bringing life back into the earth, creating a new class. Spirituels, who depended on the spirit energy and would not survive without it. However, some creatures had become entirely independent of the spirit energy during the nightmare era, a class dubbed Terrans, who often grew to large sizes.

Yet, a relic of the Nightmare era remained. Nightmare creatures that were born from the darkness, but like the void, they did not seek to wreck havoc onto the disappearing human race. They only wished to live their solitary, ever-short lives, and return into the Void's darkness. Out of fear of the unknown, they were shunned by Spirituels, Terrans, and humans alike, even though they did nothing and wished to have nothing to do with the other classes. Their bodies, because they were made of dark energy--of the most unstable substance in the worlds--their bodies could implode at any time.

When a nightmare touches a spirituel, it goes into a deep slumber for years, instinctively, ridding itself of the toxic dark energy, and replacing it with spirit energy. When it awakes, it becomes a Pur, a being made of entirely spirit energy, but does not need it to live. Pur live in space, floating aimlessly among the the worlds, only coming down from their haven when something catches their interest.

✦lore✦
  • News
  • Events and Event Shops
  • Breeding
  • Alchemy
  • Explore System
  • Forums
  • Customs
  • Itemdrop
  • Forum
  • Gender Ratio
  • Donation System

✦planned features✦
  • Grand Chase(Monthly): Users will race against the clock to compete where they have to solve riddles and problems to move onto the next clue. It includes 20 rounds that, once solved, will give the user the code to go on to the next round, as the amount of people who can see the clue dwindles as it goes on. The winner will recieve 10 random items/nibi, common and rare alike.
  • Bank
  • Random Award on Login
  • Season-effected event encounters
  • FavPet personalites and species type effect explore events

Last edited by Distortion; 01-11-2016 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-22-2015, 01:17 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 87,048
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

Oooo your logo is cool~
Old 12-22-2015, 01:39 AM

Thanks
Old 12-22-2015, 05:18 PM

Pet profiles are up: [link]
Old 12-23-2015, 08:51 PM

Credits: 48,946
tahbikat is on a distinguished road

Nice, I like the features you plan on implementing! (:

Would love to see more adoptable and item art. Art is always my favorite haha. ^^
Old 01-06-2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahbikat View Post
Nice, I like the features you plan on implementing! (:

Would love to see more adoptable and item art. Art is always my favorite haha. ^^
Honestly, I'm a bit behind on that.

Too busy remodeling the system, theme, and such. Should I be able to do so, however, I will make sure to post it here for you to see.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:55 PM

I was finally able to find time to make some art.
  Spoiler: shop banners 

Spoiler: items 
Old 01-09-2016, 12:50 PM

Credits: 48,946
tahbikat is on a distinguished road

Nice! I love the style you have for your texts. Those items are really cool too. I love the little map. <3 Probably cause I suck at making maps myself so I envy those that can make them so pretty. ;-;