Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 12-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Aspiring

Credits: 11,048
Nieth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Nieth
Default Lots of Errors, Sudden

We haven't changed anything, all of the sudden we tried accessing the ACP and all of these errrors came up, and won't let us log in.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php:112) in /home/aristo91/public_html/admincp/index.php on line 40

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Admin CP Error Log:

[10-Dec-2012 13:54:25 America/New_York] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php:112) in /home/aristo91/public_html/admincp/index.php on line 40

[10-Dec-2012 13:54:40 America/New_York] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php:112) in /home/aristo91/public_html/admincp/index.php on line 40

[10-Dec-2012 13:54:45 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Language var login_title does not exist.' in /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_language.php:20

Stack trace:

#0 /home/aristo91/public_html/admincp/index.php(27): Language->__get('login_title')
#1 /home/aristo91/public_html/admincp/index.php(112): AdminCP->prepareLogin()
#2 /home/aristo91/public_html/admincp/index.php(118): AdminCP::main()
#3 {main}
thrown in /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_language.php on line 20

If anyone can make any sense of this please let me know. We can't access our admin control panel.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:05 PM

Credits: 6,086
Clessidra is on a distinguished road

Inb4
"What do you mean you can't access your control panel??"

http://youtu.be/0dlS6m8oVIs
If it doesn't appear it's still processing.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 334,527
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Well first of all, was ACP working for you before? Does this error just pop out right now? And if you dont mind me being curious, Nieth and Clessidra are running the same site?

I am not able to reproduce this error from two of my demo sites, it is not a programming error. Instead, it seems that your server is not able to delete session temp files properly. For this reason its getting full, and thus no space left to write new session data. Here is a reference to the problem encountered by some people:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=681183

You have two options. You may ask your host to install tmpwatch utility, which gets rid of garbage session data automatically. Or you may request the php ini file setting to be changed for the following three parameters:
Quote:
Originally Posted by checklist
session.gc_probability "1" PHP_INI_ALL
session.gc_divisor "100" PHP_INI_ALL
session.gc_maxlifetime "1440" PHP_INI_ALL
If the session.gc_probability or session.gc_divisor has value 0 in your server php.ini file, you are likely to have a problem. If session.gc_maxlifetime is too long, it will slow down the process of getting rid of junk session data too. This is something only your host can fix, and I dont see why they wont. Contact them and see if there's anything that can be done. You need to fix this though even if you dont use ACP, it is not the only place that writes session data.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Aspiring

It was working before. It's not now.

Thanks Hall of Famer, that's honestly what I thought it was. Thanks for confirming. Yes, we're running the same site, I'm trying my best to do what I can for her, I appreciate all of the support you've been giving us.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:28 PM

Alright, no problem. I wish you the best luck with this, its interesting how nobody has ever encountered this problem before. umm what do you mean by you try your best to do what you can for her? You are the coder on her site, or you are her boyfriend?

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Aspiring

I'm more a slave, but I believe that our host's servers are getting full, because there are times where the site becomes completely inaccessible and says that the SQL server is receiving too many connections or something.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that our host isn't the most reliable.
*cough* x10 *cough*
Old 12-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Aspiring

Does anyone know what this warning is telling me, and why it pops up whenever we log into something on the site? I know it has something to do with the headers, but I can't quite figure it out.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php:112) in /home/aristo91/public_html/admincp/index.php on line 40
Old 12-10-2012, 08:56 PM

Well that happened to me too at times, usually it occurs when I am trying to load a file that does not exist or has wrong url specification. Not sure in your case though.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:26 PM
WebMaster

Credits: 10,127
powerchaos
Send a message via AIM to powerchaos Send a message via MSN to powerchaos

well , lets start with the debug

first problem
Quote:
Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0
it says .. hard disk is full , or on the next line it says that the temp folder is full

contact your host and ask him to incrase the temp size or to clean the temp directory or to move the temp directory to a emty drive

then for the headers
those errors only happends if the script try to send a header when the header already exist

a example
Code:
session_start()
if that code is included in 2 pages and you acces both pages then the second page will FAIL to load ( can not start session , session already started at line 0 ) as it already loaded that part from a other page

probaly that error is generated in this case because of the disk error ( seems to reffer from the cookie php script)

as the other pages also contains the same function will it try to load ( as it does not exist) but it was loaded before so it trows out a error

nothing you can do to fix it with out debuggin and by getting rid of the thing that start all of this

in this case , first fix would be to get rid of the no space error by swapping a hd or cleaning the temp directory or by moving the temp directory to a other location

hopely i explained it right

Greetings From PowerChaos
Old 12-11-2012, 03:32 PM

Well I already told him what the session error was lol. The problem hes having right now is that he does not know what the header already sent warning comes from.