Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 12-16-2012, 11:37 AM

Credits: 712
LotusRising is on a distinguished road
Default After a fresh install: Fatal Error: Class ACP either does not exist!

Hey, I'm sorry I feel like a bother. I tried to install the script, the installation wizard went smoothly. Everything else runs smoothly too, except I can not access my own Admin CP.

The error message seems a little different that any others I've seen reports about. I looked and searched for an answer on here.

Quote:
Warning: include_once(.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/smystic/public_html/classes/class_urlparser.php on line 33

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/smystic/public_html/classes/class_urlparser.php on line 33

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class ACP either does not exist!' in /home/smystic/public_html/classes/class_loader.php:26 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->load('ACP') #1 /home/smystic/public_html/classes/class_urlparser.php(36): spl_autoload_call('ACP') #2 /home/smystic/public_html/classes/class_input.php(79): UrlParser->parse() #3 /home/smystic/public_html/classes/class_input.php(56): Input->initialize() #4 /home/smystic/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(133): Input->__construct() #5 /home/smystic/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(42): Mysidia->parseinput() #6 /home/smystic/public_html/inc/init.php(27): Mysidia->initialize() #7 /home/smystic/public_html/admincp/index.php(4): require('/home/smystic/p...') #8 {main} thrown in /home/smystic/public_html/classes/class_loader.php on line 26
I am on x10hosting right now, and using version 1.3.2 of the script.
Edit: before trying to access to Admin CP, I did log in to my own site.

Last edited by LotusRising; 12-16-2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Added some detail.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:29 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 337,042
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Well... Do you have a script file called class_urlparser.php in the directory /classes? If not, redownload the script and upload it. If you do have the script, it may be a problem on x10hosting.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:25 AM

Credits: 1,180
Zayin is on a distinguished road

Actually, I'm having the same problem now too. I can't log in to the admin control panel. I can log in and go to admin center, but when I log in to the admin center, it acts like its a broken link. It just takes me to the 404 not found page. But if I type in /admincp/index.php on my address bar, I get the above error. Help would be hot
Old 01-05-2013, 07:27 AM

Umm what links are you using? With url rewrite, your ACP link should not include .php/ Do not use admincp/index.php, it should be admincp or admincp/index.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:43 AM

Thanks for the reply.
No, direct linking was something I tried after the normal method failed. I simply logged in, went to admin control panel, and logged in to that. That's when it gave me the 404. You are free to go to runedragons.com/index.php and use my login (Username: Zayin Password testpass). If you can log in, then I'll know its a problem with me.

Thanks for the help
Old 01-05-2013, 02:29 PM

umm it does seem weird. There may be two causes of your problem:

1. You do not have mod_rewrite module enabled on your site.
2. Your have set up some weird url redirect rules for your site/server.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:39 PM

Talking

So you were right about mod_rewrite. I found an article which led me to put this in to my .htaccess file in the admincp directory:
Code:
#Fix Rewrite
Options -Multiviews
Then, as soon as I clicked a tab in the acp, I got the original error from LotusRising's first post, for each link, as well as getting 403 forbidden when I entered the admin control panel. So after milling around for a while, trying different things, I chmod'd the whole admincp folder to be executable (755). This allowed me access to the admin control panel, but it was still giving me the original error above for each tab I accessed. So I made the whole classes folder and all its files 755 as well, and that fixed my problem! Now I have full access to mysidia!

Thanks
Old 01-07-2013, 03:57 PM

I see, thats interesting. So all you did was to change the CMD? In my case all folders are 755 by default, not sure why yours aint working like that.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:58 PM

Yeah, I use filezilla. I didn't think about it til that happened, but by default, all of my files are uploaded 604 by default, and directories 705. But I'll make them 755 now. Thanks for your help!
Old 01-08-2013, 06:54 PM

Actually I think 644 will do, 604 is weird.