Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 02:16 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 335,362
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

umm this is a good suggestion. Mys v1.2.0's breeding system is finalized though, we may consider adding this feature in future releases or simply as modifications.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:49 AM
Pet-Sim.Online

Credits: 45,396
Missy Master is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoconzaArt View Post
How many babies are created just one? Can it be set to give a random number of babies like MWC?

For the modified breeding script I use, I can make it so I have "litters" by copying and pasting the "Insert" statement as many times as I want :) They will all be identical, but of course you can alter that too!
Old 02-22-2011, 08:16 AM
Dev Staff

Credits: 32,902
fadillzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoconzaArt View Post
How many babies are created just one? Can it be set to give a random number of babies like MWC?
I think it's possible to do that if you generate a random number and do a while loop

PHP Code:
$babies rand(1,5); // Breed between 1 to 5 babies at once!
$loop=0;
while(
$loop $babies)
{

// Put The Insert Query HERE

$loop++;

Yeah, I think the above code should work. Can't confirm though, because I don't have the breeding script
Old 02-22-2011, 10:01 AM

Fadillzzz is correct on this. All you have to do is to define a random variable that generates an integer for the number of babies a female adoptable gives birth to. Use a while or for loop to execute each mysql query line. I will show you a more detailed example once Mys v1.2.0 is released.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:30 AM
Dev Staff

I think this is going to be a major release...
Lots of new features are added!
Old 02-24-2011, 01:51 AM

I am sure it is, thanks for your contribution Fadillzzz, much appreciated.

Update:
I've done with integration of Fadillzzz's whos online script to Mys v1.2.0 dev demo site. This new feature addes a page called online.php that displays every member and tracks the total number of visitors in your site. If the last activity is 5 mins ago, the user/visitor will not be displayed on whos online script. With slight modification, I was able to give this page a better looking and allow the total number of members and visitors to be shown on sidebar. Here's a screenshot of this whos online page:

So yeah, since Bloodrun's profile customization script is not likely to be completed anytime soon, I've decided to replace it with this whos online system. Maybe it is not the best choice to make, but I believe its still better than simply canceling a planned feature without proper replacement. I am terribly sorry for this, and hope you all understand.

Hall of Famer

Old 02-24-2011, 04:03 AM
Dev Staff

Aww, that's too bad... I was really looking forward to try out Bloodrun's profile customization script !
Old 02-24-2011, 06:10 AM
bruh

Credits: 36,503
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

I think you should add the world "online" after "This site currently has 2 members and 0 guests" because it gives an impression that there are only 2 members registered xD

And that is awesome! By the looks of the online list... there's NICKNAME FEATURE >:3

I'm all right with the profile customization... because there's already LOTS of other new features xD

OH AND: Is it too late to ask for a feature? A feature in the ACP to easily edit the sidebar text? o.O

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!

Last edited by ChibiMaestro; 02-24-2011 at 06:14 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:54 AM

Credits: 1,771
DaZeus

Wow, looks very nice :D
I can't wait to release xD
Old 02-24-2011, 07:44 AM

@ Chibi: My badness, what a mistake I made. Dont worry, the official release will have all these issues resolved. ^^

Closed Thread