Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 03-17-2011, 06:20 AM

Credits: 5,098
Kyris is on a distinguished road
Default Strange code error

My site: iilura.com

It seems things are going ok, but there's this funny line at the top of my site;

PHP Code:
NoticeUndefined indexadmin in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 812

Notice
Undefined indexnumberofqueries in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 821

Notice
Undefined indexqueries in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 821 
Help please? ^^
Old 03-17-2011, 06:24 AM

Credits: 5,098
Kyris is on a distinguished road

ETA:

There's tons more error codes popping all over the place, and I can't seem to access the admin control panel. It also seems to log me in and out every now and then.

When I log in, this appears;

PHP Code:
NoticeUndefined indexusersettings in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 133

Notice
Undefined variableusergroup in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 134

Warning
session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter headers already sent (output started at /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php:133in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 21

Warning
Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php:133in /home/iilura/public_html/login.php on line 79

Warning
Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php:133in /home/iilura/public_html/login.php on line 80

Notice
Undefined variabledate in /home/iilura/public_html/login.php on line 100

Notice
Undefined indexusersettings in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 805

Notice
Undefined indexadmin in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 812

Notice
Undefined indexnumberofqueries in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 821

Notice
Undefined indexqueries in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 821 
Old 03-17-2011, 07:45 AM
Dev Staff

Credits: 32,842
fadillzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Instead of messing with the script, I suggest that you set the error reporting not to display the Notice messages through php.ini
However, if you don't have access to edit the PHP configuration, then you can put this line on top of the functions.php file
PHP Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL E_NOTICE); 
For the Warning messages that are showing up, it's probably because the path to the session folder is incorrect, or it's not writable.
Again, you'll need to edit the php.ini, but if you can't try to use this code.
PHP Code:
// dir could be /home/user/session
// keep it OUT of webroot
ini_set("session.save_path""/path/to/dir/with/chmod/777/perms"); 
Put the above code inside functions.php file before the session_start() is called.