Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 04-16-2015, 10:02 AM
Explorer of Imaginea

Credits: 5,478
cailynmae is on a distinguished road
Default The Cave of Crystals

The Cave of Crystals
Explore the Cave
NOTE: I'm going to wait until Mys. 1.4.0 comes out, and see whether it's worth transferring over. Then I will make the decision on what I'm going to do next. Sorry about the wait.

What is the Cave of Crystals?

Aha! Glad you asked. The Cave of Crystals is an adoptable site in the making, centered around exploring the Cave. You look around in different areas, and can find different pets and items, and sometimes even Imagineaite Crystals, the site's currency!

No, what is the Cave of Crystals? The Cave, I mean?
Oh. The Cave of Crystals is the largest known cave system in Imaginea. Because of its abundance in Imagineaite, strange creatures live there. An odd fact about the creatures that live in and near the cave is that they all are born as eggs, although the eggs have differences for every creature.

Umm, what is Imaginea?
*sighs* Imaginea is an infinite plane, the world of imagination. Imagineaite, a special crystal that can store pure imagination, is abundant. Imagineaite comes in three colors, purple, blue, and green. Purple imagineaite is very common, practically laying on the ground for anyone to find, but if taken into the real world it becomes amethyst. Blue imagineaite is harder to find, and in the real world is sapphire. Green imagineaite is very rare and hard to find, and is emerald in the real world. Anything you can imagine happens in Imaginea, except the really bad stuff, which is why Imaginea is a really nice place. The life-forms in Imaginea speak every language you can imagine, literally. I created Imaginea in my head years ago, and it has since thrived and grown so much it has become a website for a lot of random different things: imaginea.net. This has nothing at all to do with the company Imaginea, which I was suprised to find out exists. Also, for future reference, Imaginea is pronounced ih-maj-ih-nee-ah. Imagineaite is pronounced ih-maj-ih-nee-ite.

Okay...What are the different areas you can explore?

Here:
Cave Entrance:
The cave entrance is home to the most common creatures, but it is also the place you are most likely to find something.
Fields:
You are most likely to find something here when an event is happening, but you might find a leftover event creature or item if you are lucky.
Middle Caverns:
The creatures here are good at hiding and are uncommon to find, but with luck you'll find something here.
Flooded Cave:
This cave has been flooded! Strange aquatic creatures live here. You'll need a Boat to explore here.
Secluded Grotto:
The creatures here are rare and hard to find. You will probably find nothing here.
Premium Hollow:
Only premium members are allowed to explore here.
Aviary Cliffs:
Winged, flying creatures live up here, but you need to have a Climbing Rope with you to look here.

Okay...Can I see some of the pets?

I guess. You can take a look at the sample pet art album. Just don't steal the art!

One last thing: What have you gotten done so far and when do you plan to launch?

Ahh. So far, I have the Alchemy mod installed, but on the site it's called Crafting, and I am putting the finishing touches on the exploration system. The Cave of Crystals will be out soon, possibly in a month or two.

Last edited by cailynmae; 05-29-2015 at 09:55 AM.
Old 04-17-2015, 02:13 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 87,062
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

I could have sworn I replied to this thread-- ah, but, I'll just say the same: I really like the creativity going on here! You're welcome to make use of these if you're interested:
&
Old 04-17-2015, 10:41 AM
Pet-Sim.Online

Credits: 44,554
Missy Master is an unknown quantity at this point

This ....I like.

Really super creative indeed, and can't wait to see more of it!! :)
Old 04-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Explorer of Imaginea

I'm glad people are so interested. :)
Old 05-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Explorer of Imaginea

We now have Dragon and Fish lines! I'll just show you two of the new pets, the Albino Cave Fish and the Red Storm Dragon(part of a series of storm dragons in the colors red, blue, green, and yellow).

Oh, and pets can have a small chance of having Eternal Youth. This is shown in the form of a golden glow around the pet, and the fact that the pet doesn't grow up. Here's the Red Storm Dragon with Eternal Youth:

Hm. It doesn't show up well on the white background, but...
Yeah. That's about it for now. More coming later!
Old 05-29-2015, 09:54 AM
Explorer of Imaginea

All pet lineart is undergoing a slight shading and highlight revamp. All colored in pets have been deleted, and the Imagineaite Cats album has been replaced with the Sample Pet Art album.