Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 12-01-2015, 06:15 PM

Credits: 3,806
Distortion is on a distinguished road
Post Nibi

Nibi will be an adoptables site (obviously) that I will start development around late December, 'though I may wait until 4.0 comes out.

adoptables
The adoptables will be regular animals that can be obtained through the Abandoned Grounds and exploring. Fantastical creatures, like dragons, etc., and other animals (although rarely) can only be obtained through exploring a certain area that unlocks yearly.

breeding
The fantasy creatures and other animals will be able to breed with the ones you can adopt at the Abandoned Grounds, with a special item and breeding license, creating hybrids. These hybrids will also be able to breed with other hybrids and animals, as will their offspring, so on and so forth. However, they have a near-zilch chance of actually surviving.

The Breeding License and other breeding items can be obtained from a special shop that opens up in February. The Breeding License will not be tradeable, so each user will have to buy their own from the shop.

exploring
There will be multiple exploring biomes and territories in Nibi, where you'll be able to find explore-only items and animals. There will also be special territories that opens up yearly, with items and pets you can only find there.

I'll post some previews later on.

Last edited by Distortion; 12-03-2015 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Revision