Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Sites Showcase

Notices

Old 05-21-2017, 05:56 AM

Credits: 5,932
Fox is on a distinguished road
Default Mythirius Open Beta

deleted due to sale of site

Last edited by Fox; 12-10-2017 at 07:18 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:41 PM

Credits: 16,029
parayna is on a distinguished road

I joined ^_^ Really liking it so far! I'm trying to collect a male and female of each type XD So far succeeded with the Wernium (except breed only, as I only have eggs...) and the Minoru (except the Dusk Minoru because it isn't in Zorleena's cave at the moment lol). I wish there was an item to add clicks to them, though, because I want to see them grow up!! XD

I get addicted to collecting games so I might make a checklist for myself to see which ones I have and don't have XD

(My username is KittHaven if anyone reads this and wants to friend me ^_^)
It's been a long time. I had so much fun making a site back in 2016 that recently, when I started thinking about it again, I decided to come back and work on something small. It'll probably just be a personal project but who knows? We'll see, anyway.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:05 AM

Hey there, I stalked you when I realised there was a new user with the new Minoru I just added in ;)
I will add leveling items in the next few days now that I have some time off, I'm so glad you're liking it so far, feel free to let me know of any suggestions or ideas! I'm wanting to turn this into something big but need to start small.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:12 AM

Aha, I'm also taking things slow and starting small on my site lol XD I have managed to collect two of all the Wernium (except breedable sob) and the Minoru (except Dusk XD)... I did manage to get a blue Mion but ran out of explore turns lol. That might be a small suggestion... 5 explore turns isn't very much seeing as you can only do them once a day. If they replenished throughout the day it would be better but I was disappointed that I didn't have more time to look for Mion XD Other than that I'm enjoying it so far :3

Edit: I'm recruiting people to click my pets XD And one of my Minoru grew up, yay XD

It's been a long time. I had so much fun making a site back in 2016 that recently, when I started thinking about it again, I decided to come back and work on something small. It'll probably just be a personal project but who knows? We'll see, anyway.

Last edited by parayna; 06-20-2017 at 09:01 AM.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:48 AM

Most of my pets hatched :3 I have a question about my Mion, though... it says he is the max level but he's still an egg? Is he going to grow up lol? XD

Old 06-28-2017, 07:47 AM

I'm glad you're enjoying, I've been stalking you on my game, amazed at your pet growth ;)
I'll check the mion now and I'm still sussing out my explore page options. If you think of other suggestions or anything, just let me know!

The mion has been fixed! (I hadn't added its levels in yet... can't believe I missed it :/ )

Last edited by Fox; 06-28-2017 at 07:50 AM.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:51 AM

I've been forcing my friends to click them but now I can't as I have too many lol. Abd as for the explore I think 20 steps is the perfect amount! Not too much but not too little (as I keep finding sticks and stuff I don't know what to do with >.> XD) It'll give users the perfect chance of finding pets and stuff!

Plus I want Mion!!

Also I have a question! I want a map but where do I get the silver bar from? Do I find it while exploring, in a chest...? I have the Green Wernium but only need this lol Thanks XD

Also... are normal Mion's black (like in the bestiary) or grey? It's confusing me because most of the ones I have found are grey XD (Mine is grey and ones you have are grey... just curious lol Need to know if I marked it on my list correct XD)

Last edited by parayna; 06-28-2017 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:45 PM

The sticks and branches will have a purpose! ;) (it involves a boat and more, hence the cloth too... :P )

Silver bar is indeed found in a chest :)

As for the mions, the white/grey are the alternative colorations, although they're quite common right now, so I'll mess around with my database and change it a bit :)

Going to look more into battling tonight! Any suggestions on ways to reach more potential users? I've been looking into putting ads on other adoptable sites once I'm ready to move it into a bigger testing phase.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:58 AM

Ooh nice XD

And okay, I'll keep going until I find one lol

And ahh, alright XD

The only suggestion I could have would be advertising everywhere that permits it lol If you play Chicken Smoothie that might be a good place... maybe various virtual pet forums... I'm not really sure at the moment as I haven't had to worry about it much XD

Old 06-29-2017, 02:08 PM

I accidentally did something that got me auto banned >.> I don't even know what it was XD But could you unban me..? lol XD

Tags
mythical, petsite, wolf, wolves