Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Sites Showcase

Notices

Old 06-16-2013, 01:56 PM

Credits: 22,815
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

Thanks Famer. ^_^ I hope you're alright, you havent been around for a day or two have you? :o

I found some links that still linked back to the myadopts.php and changed them, let me know if you find anymore! I actually had a really good night of coding. o.o' I changed some stuff in the pets pages to make it look better, like a redo of the icons, some added buttons and a lot of centering... and I remade the explore with your pet feature from scratch. :D And I even kind of fixed the messageboard/shoutbox with an instant refresh! I meant to make it show a blank page with something like 'click here to see your message' but it wasnt letting me and it was about 5am by that time so I just stuck an automatic meta refresh into the message that popped up at the bottom of the page. XD So hopefully after I get all the items finished and up and typed about the site will be pretty much done. :D Then its only a few small minor things I need I think, mostly pulling info over from the forum... Thats my next coding project, but for my next design project I'm looking at time travel. ;P That should be much easier lol!

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php
Old 06-17-2013, 02:35 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 333,887
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Actually I havent been around for 3-4 days, and I apologize for that. XD

Seems that you are getting better and more comfortable at coding, this is really good to know. ^^

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:43 PM

Lol its okay as long as you're alright, my site didnt crash and I'm sure it was very important to drag you away from here. :P

If I stare at it long enough sometimes it makes sense. XD Im sure I'll still be cursing it when I try to add or get stuff from the database with coding lol. I dont think I'll ever get up to being as good as you, or Isura who sometimes helps me out though. >.>'

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
Old 07-08-2013, 07:03 PM

I guess I should post an update, and I wanted to show some artwork off. XD I've been working hard on the exploring with the pet option I made, in the spoiler are some screenshots. I made it so that the image changes depending on the time of day, and the Vieren plant pet has been moved into the garden and automatically changes depending on the time of year now. ^_^ I have a bunch of other plans to add to the explore system, so watch that space! Now my favourite image that I've made from scratch. o.o

And here are some screenshots! If you want to see them moving or at different times of the day you'll have to lurk on my site. ;P
  Spoiler: Screenshots! 

Old 07-12-2013, 01:42 PM

Credits: 48,777
Hwona is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinily View Post
I guess I should post an update, and I wanted to show some artwork off. XD I've been working hard on the exploring with the pet option I made, in the spoiler are some screenshots. I made it so that the image changes depending on the time of day, and the Vieren plant pet has been moved into the garden and automatically changes depending on the time of year now. ^_^ I have a bunch of other plans to add to the explore system, so watch that space! Now my favourite image that I've made from scratch. o.o

And here are some screenshots! If you want to see them moving or at different times of the day you'll have to lurk on my site. ;P
  Spoiler: Screenshots! 

Oooh, these look pretty! What kind of explore system is it? Is it kind of like an adventure, or have you hidden pets in certain areas?

Last edited by Hwona; 07-12-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:57 AM

By the time I finish it I think it'll be both lol. I dont really hide them, you just have to click on the obvious stuff to get to them, like the shell on the beach. The hidden ones are the bottle pets you have to hunt down since they are hidden throughout the map. ;P

Old 07-14-2013, 04:49 PM

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinily View Post
By the time I finish it I think it'll be both lol. I dont really hide them, you just have to click on the obvious stuff to get to them, like the shell on the beach. The hidden ones are the bottle pets you have to hunt down since they are hidden throughout the map. ;P
Well, sounds good! I should join... :3
Old 07-15-2013, 12:53 AM

Yeh you should. ;P

Old 07-15-2013, 10:38 AM

^_^ Joined! Looks really nice - the art is gorgeous! :D
Old 07-15-2013, 09:15 PM

Thankyou! As my aching fingers can tell anyone I made it all myself over the last few years. :D I need to join your site too, the art looks cute lol.