Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,596
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

It seems to me that your server does not have SPL library enabled, or that your server is not running PHP 5.3.x. The SplFileInfo class has a method getExtension which is inherited in Mysidia's file class, this method is only available on servers running PHP 5.3.6 or above.

If your server is running PHP version between 5.3.0 to 5.3.6, I can try to get it to work for you with some minor edits. However, if it is PHP 5.2.x you will have to upgrade your PHP or change hosting service.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:01 PM

Credits: 4,846
bobbybig is on a distinguished road

will get back to you on pho on hosting ASAP. I know this is minor hiccup kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
It seems to me that your server does not have SPL library enabled, or that your server is not running PHP 5.3.x. The SplFileInfo class has a method getExtension which is inherited in Mysidia's file class, this method is only available on servers running PHP 5.3.6 or above.

If your server is running PHP version between 5.3.0 to 5.3.6, I can try to get it to work for you with some minor edits. However, if it is PHP 5.2.x you will have to upgrade your PHP or change hosting service.
Thank you after reviewing your comment and checking server settings I have changed the hosting php to 5.4 php and was able to get the code installed error free. I am thrilled to see this project moving to object orientation and smarty plug-in use I am excited to see what great things can be done with wanted areas of interest now. The sky is no where near the limits for this now :) keep up the great work.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:44 PM

You are very welcome, you do not need PHP 5.4 to run the script though, as I believe PHP 5.3+ should be good enough. I've had people running into problems 'cause they were using PHP 5.2, cant help much when this happens lol.

And best luck with your adoptables site.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:20 AM

Credits: 66,352
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

I seem to be having issues with the breeding script... I have adoptables that are level 1, (required level 1), male and female, but for whatever reason, they aren't showing up in the breeding center....

(god, what is it with me and glitches)
Old 04-05-2013, 08:32 AM

Well change the default value for field 'lastbred' in table prefix.owned_adoptables to 0 rather than NULL. I remember in older MySQL version a NULL value is automatically converted into 0 for integer fields, it does not seem to be doing this anymore.

If you dont know how to do this, I will post another solution that requires modification of the breeding script. It wont be hard, but still more tedious than just altering default value in phpmyadmin.

Old 04-05-2013, 08:44 AM

Credits: 66,352
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

I can totally do that, thank you!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:57 AM

No worries, I guess I should take users hosting packages into account in future releases.XD Still I wont revert back to PHP 5.2 support, but anything other than that is achievable. ^^

Old 04-23-2013, 05:50 PM
Artist

Credits: 15,231
pachoofoosh is on a distinguished road

This is awesome! <3 I've installed it on my site, and so far have had no issues whatsoever.
This script is amazing and incredibly helpful to those wanting to make their own adoptable sites but lack the coding knowledge. Thank you so much for all your effort, support, and care put into this script; it does not go unappreciated. :D
Old 04-30-2013, 09:49 PM
The Grim One

Credits: 96,136
Tequila is on a distinguished road

Do we still have the changes to be made for forum integration for phpBB or not? I don't want to fight with MyBB (it doesn't like me much... *shrugs*)
Old 05-01-2013, 05:54 AM

Well MyBB forum integration is the officially support bridge, sure in theory every forumware can work with this script. Perhaps someone made an unofficial bridge for PHPBB?

Closed Thread