Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 08-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 15,580
Seapyramid
Default Busy

OK All,

I know I am not around much lately. Quite Frankly, I have modified the script so much that even Brandon would have problems recognizing his own script now. I know Bloodrun was working on making some mods I had done available to all, but he is also having some personal issues atm. I will try to make some of the more commonly asked for mods (click cash-companions, organization type things) available if wanted still.

Do NOT ask for game shops or cash shops! Those require custom scripts & I WILL charge $75 per hour! :P Breeding will start at $150 per hour!!!

ROFL :D Anything else, please say & I will try to give you a GOOD mod. Please Keep in mind my current script is so far modified I may miss something & mess up. :)
My current script has cash shop, 2 game coin shops, usable items, 2 gambling halls, awards(pets) for clicking as well as coin, trading, gifting, abandoning (so others can adopt instead of killing) 4 sorting rooms, 4 sorting options per room ( including a custom sort) 2 public profiles & the war games is coming soon. :)

Sea
Old 09-02-2009, 02:14 AM

Credits: 10,070
Ashje
Default RE: Busy

So is there anything free?

Also, I think it's great of you to do this for people. Thank you =D
Old 09-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Premium Member

Seapyramid

Many other things can be done, sorting, gifts for clicking (cash, adoptables, ect,) abandoning, gifting... omg.... tons of stuff I can help with that wouldn't be to much to work with. I am currently working on an RPG type system where the pets at Mystic Grove can be enlisted for short tours of duty in the "ancient wars". While fighting the can earn ranks/medals, be injured, even possibly die.

Sea
Old 09-03-2009, 05:31 PM

Credits: 3,605
arlecchina

I am very interested in all of the things that you have developed. I hope that they will all be available in some form (free, donators form, for a price). Thanks so much for all of this!
Old 09-26-2009, 05:32 AM
Dev Staff

Credits: 21,298
Arianna will become famous soon enough

I'm very interested too, especially in the trading feature. I'd be very willing to pay/donate for that :D
Old 09-29-2009, 01:01 PM
Premium Member

Seapyramid

The trading feature is on honor type system but it works well & in the 3 or 4 months I have had it operating I have not had a single "dishonest' trade problem to work with. If you pm me we can talk about it more.

Sea
Old 09-30-2009, 09:19 AM
I am, who I am.

Credits: 28,640
Bloodrun
Send a message via Yahoo to Bloodrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seapyramid
The trading feature is on honor type system but it works well & in the 3 or 4 months I have had it operating I have not had a single "dishonest' trade problem to work with. If you pm me we can talk about it more.

Sea
Dishonest trade problem?

Could you explain that a little more?

How is your trade system set up, is a automatic system where the person chooses the pet and the person they want to trade it to, and clicks submit?

Basically what I am asking, is there a way (that you know of) that someone could around the system and trade things or do something to a point where you wouldn't want them to?
Old 10-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Premium Member

Seapyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrun
Quote:

Sea
Dishonest trade problem?

How is your trade system set up, is a automatic system where the person chooses the pet and the person they want to trade it to, and clicks submit?

Basically what I am asking, is there a way (that you know of) that someone could around the system and trade things or do something to a point where you wouldn't want them to?
It is not a "True" Trading system. It is more correctly a 'Gifting System' and very simple to implement. Basically it allows members to gift each other pets, so if someone wants to trade they set it up & each send the appropiate pet to each other. So it works well as a trading system but those wishing to trade do so on an "honor" type thing. So far everyone who has traded has kept up thier end of the deal.

We have a ton of 'gifting ' happening all the time though. Members have started a "wish list" section in our forum basically stating what they are looking for and what they have to offer in trades. Those people more often then not just get gifted the pets they are looking for with nothing asked for in return. It is really quite sweet.

I have also set up a "trade auction" so that you can place pets you are willing to trade into it & then it shows on a private page so you can remove them or just see what you have & a public page where all pets up for trade are shown with links to the owners pm so people can contact them with ease.

Sea
Old 10-03-2009, 09:06 AM
I am, who I am.

Credits: 28,640
Bloodrun
Send a message via Yahoo to Bloodrun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrun
Quote:

Sea
Dishonest trade problem?

It is not a "True" Trading system. It is more correctly a 'Gifting System' and very simple to implement. Basically it allows members to gift each other pets, so if someone wants to trade they set it up & each send the appropiate pet to each other. So it works well as a trading system but those wishing to trade do so on an "honor" type thing. So far everyone who has traded has kept up thier end of the deal.

We have a ton of 'gifting ' happening all the time though. Members have started a "wish list" section in our forum basically stating what they are looking for and what they have to offer in trades. Those people more often then not just get gifted the pets they are looking for with nothing asked for in return. It is really quite sweet.

I have also set up a "trade auction" so that you can place pets you are willing to trade into it & then it shows on a private page so you can remove them or just see what you have & a public page where all pets up for trade are shown with links to the owners pm so people can contact them with ease.

Sea
Ahh, I understand now thanks for the explanation.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Premium Member

Seapyramid

The cash for clicks mod is now available on the donators forum.

Sea